High horde population oceanic realm?
11/23/2012 06:29 AMPosted by FeelWell frostmourne Alliance outnumber us at least 10-1 so you probably don't want to roll here. Unless you like getting roflstomp ganked at quest hubs.
This. I play on Frostmourne Horde and I can't remember the number times I've been ganked today.
- We horde have killed Salyis's Warband probably once since MOP came out and that was right at the start. Everytime he has respawned there was literally 100 alliance just flying around with more around the Valley of the Four Winds.
- Our battlegroup 'bloodlust' is absolutely dreadful. I only play in premades and RBG's these days, because the horde seem like a bunch of newbies who don't know what to do in the pre-cataclysm battlegrounds.
- Doing dailies during the evenings means you'll almost certainly get hammered even if you just look at an alliance group.
- Much of the horde on this server are a bunch of selfish pricks who are just hostile and abusive to each other. (I'm turning into one too out of frustration).
- Doing escort missions or the torch daily at the temple of the white tiger is near impossible during the day because of the huge alliance presence.
Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.