Black Friday buyers

90 Orc Shaman
As you ppl know, today is black friday. What thing(s) did you buy or plan to buy for yourselves, wife, family, friends,etc?

Me, (as I am a firearms instructor and shooting enthusiast) I recently went to Academy Sports and picked up a Heritage Rough Rider 22LR single-action revolver for $100 brand new. Im a diehard fan of old western style and military firearms so I definitely had to pick this up. :)
Edited by Fatalframe on 11/23/2012 5:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
A local animal shelter has a BOGO sale on cats today so I plan on stopping by there later to stock up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
A bag of cough drops and a little Pinkie Pie plush while on break at work. Since I had to cut short a Turkey Day dinner so I could run a cash register beginning at 2100 hours last night.

You're welcome to be able to indulge your consumer spirits of enterprising capitalism.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Some cool stuff from vat19.com.
I will not physically set foot in a store.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Anyone noticed how the alleged Wal-Mart protest for Black Friday went in their area?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I saw the protests on the local news. They seemed loud, dirty, and rude. Or basically like a normal day at Walmart.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yeah to me those protesters werent the true force behind the actual protesting.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I got a PS3 for $200 with Uncharted 1&2 and Infamous included with it. Got the 50th Anniversary of Bond for $100 and then I got about 20 Blurays ranging from $4-$13. For what I got, I feel like I made out like a bandit and 2 $10 gift cards to best buy for free.

Feel like I made out pretty well. Best part is it's all for me. I got my family members gifts a while back.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
A PS3 for $200 ??! Dayum
Is it the new 'slim' one or the last model ?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
11/25/2012 01:18 AMPosted by Rufyn
and today I bought War of the Roses - Deluxe Edition for $17.40. Best purchase I've made in a long time. WotR is sooooo fun.

AWESOME movie! And what an ending!

(just don't watch it on a date is my advice lol)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm more of a cyber monday shopper. I know my mom went xmas shopping because she's doing the "nows not the time to ask questions" spiel if I ask whats in the bags she brings home.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]