R Shaman Herald of The Titans RDY

80 Orc Shaman
Looking for raid group that has all 80's and under 226 Item level to achieve the title, "Herald Of The Titans" . Fully geared on my end, extensive knowledge on the fight. Reply here if you are interested in forming a group for the kill or need a healer for to fill in a spot. Thanks
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I keep trying to get a group for my horde pally :/ (Whoneedsone@alexstrasza) he is a tank with enough gear for it, just all the groups keep flaking. Btw change out that cloak bro.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
Hey problim, I'll keep your paladin in mind. My guild has some folks ready but it's taking awhile to fill in the spots. Also with my cloak I'm just using it for fun. I have a 226 cloak.
Edited by Attö on 11/25/2012 9:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
So, now I'm really interested in getting this title, how do you guys gear up? I pretend to do it as a Hunter or Warrior, am I going to have any problem finding groups with those classes?
and sorry about the off-topic.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
Just start doing heroics at level 80 and get that gear and if you could run raids under Item level of 226, that would be a start.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
openraid.us

Staff member runs Herald every week.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
Thanks dazq, I'll give it a shot.
Reply Quote
yea! I run "herald of the titans" every Sunday at 8pm EST, if you can't make mine, def check out the other herald runs on the site.

I spoke to you earlier in game, so look forward to seeing you sign up.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I have a horde rogue ready for this. I'll keep checking back in this thread so hopefully something gets going!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodscalp/anticipate/advanced
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Also highly interested in this. Gearing up now. Heals.
BattleTag = Kalrez#1192
Reply Quote
81 Orc Hunter
I'm 80 and almost in BIS gear for herald, I can do it now, but my char isnt perfected.
Battletag: Irisis558#1359
Edited by Dadoozy on 12/1/2012 11:26 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]