Unholy/Frost DK LF partners to get 2.2k in 3s

90 Human Death Knight
I'm a DK, and I can play unholy or frost. I want to get 2.2k rating soon in 3s. I've been to 1800 last season while running Frost mage/Unholy Dk/Disc Priest. I could kill our healer in under 30 seconds in a duel, so we pretty much carried him. My 2.2k friend says that if I had two good players and a decent comp I could probably get 2.2k. If you don't think I'm good enough to get 2.2k, do some 3s with me so I can at least show you if I'm good enough or not.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Hey man, I've been looking for a solid 3's team for some time now. I'm a good player just never found decent players to 3 with. I've gotten to like 1650 or so. I've soloed teams in 2's before so i have the skill i just really need to find good players to play with so we can all get to where we want this season or next! hit me up on here or in game ill try to hit you up as well
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]