I need one ilvl for lfr.. Help me

90 Troll Mage
I need one item level to do lfr before the reset. Does anyone have any clue as to what i can get. I already spent my valor and conq points. Gold is a problem because i just spent most of it on a mount and darkmoon fair deck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I updated my armory to weed out any further confusion.
Edited by Queuequeue on 11/26/2012 11:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Best I can see that you can do without gold or points is to run heroics to find replacements for your helm/trinket for the ilvl.
Reply Quote
97 Undead Warlock
upgrade your ghost iron dragonling to a 463 trinket
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
cap your conquest points, buy an epic

pvp gear are no longer penalized either. The conquest gear are pretty damn good for raiding, better than LFR for sure and often also rep gear too
Edited by Ukali on 11/26/2012 11:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Druid
as soon as i got my pvp weapon, i was able to jump in one.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
get a pvp trink on the cheap
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
11/26/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Ukali

11/26/2012 11:14 AMPosted by Queuequeue
I already spent my valor and conq points.

Reading comprehension. What is this?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
OP, your head piece looks to be the low Item Level culprit.

Also, please consider looking into Meta gems for its replacement have said slot upon it. They're amazingly useful depending on your needs and the one you end up choosing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

I already spent my valor and conq points.

Reading comprehension. What is this?

too lazy to read, I just looked at his armory and saw no conquest gear.

and no valor at that too
Edited by Ukali on 11/26/2012 11:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I already bought the pvp trinket to get it to 469.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
ERMAGRGD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
OP, your head gear is different from before.

Did that help you out? Plus, nice on the meta, that should help as well.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Warlock
make sure u have the pvp items equiped or it STILL wont allow u to que (It looks at equiped ilevel, not in-bag ilevel) and 2nd, aside from getting Valor/BoE epics/worldboss drops/LOW chance dungeon epics, ur pretty much stuck .

Oh, just looked again, Get rid of ur Ghostiron Dragonling trinket. that will push u to 470 i bet.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Thats' what happens when I go away for a week.

Did I miss something? Did the Ilvl for LFR get increased? Thought it was 460?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
don't bother replacing your ghost iron dragonling. just have IN YOUR BAGS, ANY 463 TRINKET YOU CAN WIN, NO MATTER WHAT SPEC ITS ACTUALLY USEFUL FOR. LFR ilvl cares what you CAN equip, not what you SHOULD equip.

PS, I AM NOT ADVOCATING NEEDING ON TRINKETS PEOPLE ACTUALLY CAN GET UPGRADES FROM, BUT RATHER ON TRINKETS YOU SHOULDN'T USE THAT NO ONE ACTUALLY NEEDS.

pps. for expansions past, trinket itemlevel does not always correspond with trinket usefulness. ie a ilvl 200 darkmoon card was BiS for retadins until they could get 277 25h professor putricide trinketys. the ghost iron dragonling is quite a bit of secondary stats for its 450 item level.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
From Wowhead

"
Quick Facts
Level: 90
Required levels: 90, 90
Required item level: 460, 460
Territory: Contested
Instance type: Raid
Heroic mode available
Number of players: 10/25 "

What LFR are you talking about?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/26/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Mattrose
What LFR are you talking about?

The OP is probably talking about LFR HOF which requires you to have an item level of 470 before you can queue. LFR Terrace also requires an item level of 470 along with completion of HOF.

@ OP - The only thing I can think of is that you could possibly purchase a BoE 476 ring or level your Engineering up and get the goggles. You said that gold is an issue though so that wouldn't help much.
There are a few 476 pieces that drop in Heroics (the low drop-rate items) but that'd require a bit of RNG.
Edited by Novalas on 11/26/2012 1:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
he's talking about the HoF lfr, as you need 470 to ilevel to queue up for those.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Got it...sorry and thanks for clarifying.

Looks like you have some good suggestions. Shout out too to all the folks that say the dailies are not necessary. Wouldn't a 489 helm resolve the OP's issue?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
If you were exalted with Golden Lotus or Klaxxi there are a couple upgrades for you. There's a couple tailored items too, but you're short on gold so... Headmaster's Will?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]