I need one ilvl for lfr.. Help me

90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm going to go ahead and say you don't really want to LFR on a Monday. Unless masochism is your sort of thing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Blizz has created a strange incentive where the 483 PvP conquest gear is much more attainable and just as useful as valor/LFR gear gated behind dailies (the stats aren't that different from 476 gear).

Even at the rate of just 100 conquest a day from 1 winning BG, that's quicker and faster than the rep-grind valor or fortune-cookie LFR gear is, especially since LFR is gimped unless you ALSO do the dailies and get those coins.
Edited by Dliver on 11/26/2012 2:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
TSP
11/26/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Skaald
I think he was referring more towards the "FREE" epics those two factions offer at exalted via quests, rather than the VP rewards in this case.

Wow.

Cuz ... ya know ... exalted rep is just so easy to get, and all.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
just replace your 450 trinket with ANY 463 trinket form any of the heroics. this should bump your ilvl up to que for LFR. just requip your 450 trinket after you have gotten into the raid group. since it is probably better itemized.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/26/2012 03:39 PMPosted by Nyteryder
just replace your 450 trinket with ANY 463 trinket form any of the heroics. this should bump your ilvl up to que for LFR. just requip your 450 trinket after you have gotten into the raid group. since it is probably better itemized.

He could also do this with his 483 PVP trink he just bought and it would definately have him over the 470. not really a recommended thing to do though.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Lovely how everyone is disregarding the first line of his responce.

the OP has plenty of options outside of capping GL or Klaxxi to upgrade thier ilvl........but out friendly mod felt the fisrt and most important thing a player could have done was finish dailys. You can look at it with rose colored glasses all you want but if I was the OP the mods responce was a slap in the face.

Again with the "slap in the face". What a sad come back when someone was just making a SUGGESTION for a quick solution to the OPs problem.

I think there must have been a number of posters who got slapped around a lot as children and who just automatically fall into a "slap in the face" trauma whenever the opportunity arises here.

Posters have been verbally slapping the blues in the face, repeatedly, for a very long time.
I can't, however, imagine that we can damage the communications with the blues any more than we have over the last couple of years, but we can always count on someone to try.

It used to actually be fun on these forums, until people decided that they were entitled to be so rude and obnoxious that the blues wised up and limited their communications to mostly "business", as they learned that someone would always suck the fun out of any attempt at light hearted conversations and peer level humor.

Those who search for an opportunity to bash a blue usually are the ones who take this game as more work than fun and have forgotten how to actually enjoy playing A GAME.
Sad really.

What is that? I detect a "fan boi" accusation in the air. That is the usual response anytime you point out the lack of class, courtesy and common decency on these forums these days.

I'm not aiming at everyone. If the shoe ifts...you know who you are.
Edited by Kyraz on 11/26/2012 5:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I need one item level to do lfr before the reset. Does anyone have any clue as to what i can get. I already spent my valor and conq points. Gold is a problem because i just spent most of it on a mount and darkmoon fair deck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I updated my armory to weed out any further confusion.

You could cap your conquest to boost your ilvl. You could do this in a short period ipf time f you queue as double dps. Gl
Edited by Reactable on 11/26/2012 5:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Warrior
yeah replace that 450 trinket.

on a side note, from leveling a few alts and trying to get into the HoF/Terrace lfr, it can be a pain to get those last few item levels. I'm thinking making lowering the roll requirement to get gear from MV Raid Finder to like a 60 or something instead of the 85 I believe it's at. Anyone agree?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
If you were exalted with Golden Lotus or Klaxxi there are a couple upgrades for you. There's a couple tailored items too, but you're short on gold so... Headmaster's Will?

Yeah, good luck with that thing Bash, if the drop rate on that thing is anything like it was in vanilla then, just, yeaaaaah.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Join a MSV pug and get 1 piece of 489 loot from normal MSV. I pugged MSV at 467 ilvl three weeks ago and we got 4/6 down in like 3 hrs. The first 4 bosses of MSV are doable in ~465 ilvl gear.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I was today in my alt in the exact same situation as the OP.. I wanted 470 ilvl to join HoF LFR but only missing 1 ilvl. So, i called a friend to join x2 to get some Conquest points... Lost more than won, but got 1250 points and grab a PVP 489 Ring, and voila...

OP said he spent all his conquest points, but looking on his armory i didnt see any conquest gear equiped...

w/e...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Well reset is has come and gone so hopefully you all get something this week. One option I have not seen mentioned is Quilen Statuette - assuming you have an alt with archaeology.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
This toon has Headmaster's Will and has since my very first heroic of this expansion ... I cannot QQ about an item being too rare when I got it my very first try.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Speaking of rare weapons, i've ran a lot of dungeons and lfr, and have yet to get a single weapon upgrade. :|

OP, i know it's too late, but your best bet at getting gear on short notice is the AH.

It's a pity that it seems as though you were unable to get the ilvl. : \
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If you were exalted with Golden Lotus or Klaxxi there are a couple upgrades for you. There's a couple tailored items too, but you're short on gold so... Headmaster's Will?

Agreed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]