100 mount achievement jip?

90 Troll Hunter
So last night I finally sat down through all of the Lorewalker CSs and got exalted with them. I checked before I bought the saucer and I was sitting at 99 mounts on the achievement. I bought the saucer, learned it, and.... nothing. I'm still at 99 mounts on the achievement.... wtf?

Last time I checked 99+1=100.... apparently not in Blizzard math.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Probably why i am down one too on my statistics page when compared to my ingame mount tab. But beyond that if getting that one last mount for 100 is a problem then idk what to say....
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Your armoury shows 97 collected, why the achievement is tracking 99 who knows. Almost done with golden lotus and can add their 3 cranes shortly anyway so I wouldn't lose sleep over it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Have you tried logging out, for the x number of pet achievements I usually had to logout to get credit for them. If not, is getting 1 more mount really going to kill you? I mean, 100 mounts isn't all too difficult to get now.
edit:
11/26/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Dakyras
Your armoury shows 97 collected, why the achievement is tracking 99 who knows. Almost done with golden lotus and can add their 3 cranes shortly anyway so I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

He's also on a class with no class mounts.....

Try logging into a different character with class mounts. Paladin having 3 chargers might have been what it was.
Edited by Problim on 11/26/2012 7:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I'm not losing sleep over it. It just doesn't make sense. This is my geared toon, this is the one I rep grind and do all that stuff on. So I can use every single mount I have... except for apparently 2. It isn't that it's just this one, I was at 97 when the xpac released and I've bought 5 mounts since then... and now I'm at 99. I'm just confused.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

Try logging into a different character with class mounts. Paladin having 3 chargers might have been what it was.

Oh, Paladin has 3 chargers and warlock has 2. That would explain what mounts I can't use. But then I should only be at 92 on the hunter. ...and confused again....
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

Oh, Paladin has 3 chargers and warlock has 2. That would explain what mounts I can't use. But then I should only be at 92 on the hunter. ...and confused again....

It doesn't count all class mounts, it counts most possible to be on a certain character. Example: You have 98 mounts (Non class mounts.) However if you were to go on a dk/pally/warlock you would have your total at over 100 for that character, thus procing the achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
11/26/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Problim
It doesn't count all class mounts, it counts most possible to be on a certain character. Example: You have 98 mounts (Non class mounts.) However if you were to go on a dk/pally/warlock you would have your total at over 100 for that character, thus procing the achievement.

IIRC, when I got this back on my paladin in Wrath, only one of the two classic paladin mounts counted. The Argent Charger did as well, I think.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
11/26/2012 08:37 PMPosted by Keeblik

IIRC, when I got this back on my paladin in Wrath, only one of the two classic paladin mounts counted. The Argent Charger did as well, I think.

Both my dk mounts counted for the 100 one
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Huojin Turtles, that is all.

Probably a bug with the achievement tracker with that mount. There's lots of those that have cropped up with Mists...
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Yeah I got 111 mounts but no Blue Dragonhawk.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i have over 150 and no kite.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I am having the same issue I was at 91 mounts and have gotten more then 9 mounts over the past week from rep and other sources. Do certain mounts not count for the achievement?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
This is a nice necro.

Anyway to answer your question im betting good money that you have a character with class mounts. just simply log into that character and it'll add those mounts to your total that your seeing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Despite being a necro, I really wish that Blizzard was not include any class mount in the total number so there was an even playing field.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]