Void Storage Bug?

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Hunter
This is happening to me as well. I noticed it a few days ago when I was trying to store some transmog items.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Also, happened randomly after withdrawing/depositing some items for transmog.
90 Pandaren Warrior
I have been having this issue since 5.1. Wish Blizzard can chime in on this cause its taking up space in my personal bank.
91 Troll Druid
Having the same problem. Hope Blizz addresses this.
55 Gnome Death Knight
Having this problem right now too, trying to put in two pieces of armor that aren't upgraded, but the void storage rejects it.
90 Undead Rogue
Not gonna lie. It's annoying that this hasn't been fixed yet.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Same here.

PvPer but got a pretty nice piece of PVE gear.
Don't wanna put it in my bank or keep it in my bags.

Totally not considering vendoring it.
90 Human Mage
I am having this same issue as well.
After all this time, I am surprised no one has still gotten a clear answer if this is as intended or they are working on it. Even GMs are confused lol.

Now what is worst is i am finding more gear and no void to store over these couple days.
Quality Assurance
What most of you are probably running into is that upgrade-able items currently cannot be placed into Void Storage. This is a bug we're working on and I'm adding it to the known issues list.
90 Human Mage
I just encountered this problem today, has anything been done to resolve this issue ?
90 Goblin Warlock
I'm having the same problem with being unable to store upgradeable items.
Edited by Dustpharter on 1/1/2013 12:31 AM PST
90 Draenei Shaman
12/12/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Sapperwix
What most of you are probably running into is that upgrade-able items currently cannot be placed into Void Storage. This is a bug we're working on and I'm adding it to the known issues list.

Thanks, but you must surely realize that that's practically all MoP gear.

My bank overfloweth.
90 Tauren Shaman

Thanks for telling us. I was beginning to worry that this would be a "Working as intended" thing. I can, among other can agree, that a lot of gear are rather too good looking to let go.

And I am late lol.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
9 Troll Warrior
01/18/2013 03:42 PMPosted by Incite
Bump

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1127128120
90 Human Paladin
I am unable to add new items to my void storage. However, items (even upgrade-able items) already in there may be removed/returned without problem.

I realize that this was brought to your attention some time ago...

However, this is now nearing two months on the "known issues list", and this is still an ongoing problem. An update on this issue would be appreciated.
91 Undead Priest
I ran into this issue as well, and my biggest frustration was that the error messaging was not helpful. It simply said "You can't do this right now".
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Spaulders of the Scorned won't go in either. I've never upgraded them, only enchanted and reforged.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]