Error 107

80 Human Paladin
I keep getting: "There was a problem logging on with this account. You may not have a World of Warcraft game attached to your account, or you may be logging into region different from the one you made the account in. If you continue having trouble, please contact Customer Support."
on one of my accounts....What do i do? Can anyone help me? i have two other accounts that work fine all the time.....

the account is recently created and is fully upgraded and set to americas & oceania (US) and my game settings are enUS and like i said my other accounts work perfectly.

EDIT: sorry - forgot to mention it is for another battle.net account that is also unable to post things here hence posting on this account
Edited by Dean on 11/27/2012 11:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
39 Draenei Shaman
Im having the same problem running on a MAC desktop. However I have found that when I log in on my bfs computer W7 it logs in and runs fine. I too have recently just started up a new battle.net account (whether theres an issue in the reguard to new accounts.) Also I have reistalled the WOW client for MAC and still recieve error #107.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
having same problem with this account im on right now
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey guys, try doing a password reset.
Reply Quote
hey guys i tried resetting my PW and i am still getting this error ... any ideas?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Durotard,

Try it again.
Reply Quote
i have changed my password and still got the same message....
Reply Quote
same, just upgraded to MOP and my friend sent me a scroll, and im paying monthly, but when i try to connect it says error107
Reply Quote
Thanks for fixing the problem.... :) cheers
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Avollach,

Have you tried changing your password? That will often resolve these issues. Try that and then test the issue again.
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Hunter
same as me
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I'm also having this issue, I've changed my password twice to no avail.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Watfendix,

I've mostly seen this issue with Aussie accounts, which you do not have. I tried resetting the account like I've been doing for Aus. Let me know if it worked.

Moondánce,

You should be good to go.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
nothing works for me
i've done everything,
ive reset my password, changed it three times,
checked my launcher.db file to make sure it was the right location, reinstalled the game, made a ptr account and transfered 1 character.
still dosen't work, help please
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I've got the same problem too, Battle.net error 104. It says that my information is wrong but i can log onto the site but not the game.
Reply Quote
63 Undead Warlock
nothing works for me
i've done everything,
ive reset my password, changed it three times,
checked my launcher.db file to make sure it was the right location, reinstalled the game, made a ptr account and transfered 1 character.
still dosen't work, help please

Same as me, I was able to play until I replaced my UI. I have done multiple installations with the US installer and all of what is mentioned here but still no luck.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Sorry for bumping an old topic, but I had the same issue just now and this post helped me.

Changing my password resolved the issue.

Further information: I live in Australia connecting to a US realm, have 2 WoW accounts attached to my Battle.net (one upgraded to MoP, one with just WotLK). Was able to log on a few hours ago without any problems (got my arena cap, killed sha, bought some PvP legs, logged off).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]