Potion of Luck

100 Orc Shaman
So potion of Luck last 20 min now and have 1 hr cooldown? and how is no bonus on duration for be a alchemist?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I believe the added duration is only for elixir's and flasks, otherwise, alchemy would be too powerful with double potting on progression fights.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
well still 1 hr cooldown for a 20 min pot is too much.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Ugh. Why didn't they just buff it...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/28/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Lewis
Ugh. Why didn't they just buff it...

Something.... good for alchemy?
That isn't a once a day thing?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I see greater potions of luck going on the AH, but I cannot find out any information about them, they still have the 1 hour duration, any idea how to make them?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/28/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Abirn
I see greater potions of luck going on the AH, but I cannot find out any information about them, they still have the 1 hour duration, any idea how to make them?

They converted all the old potions of luck into greater potions. I don't think you can make them anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Maybe I'll try these potions after I am swimming in golden lotus. Right now, these are complete garbage. Wasn't thrilled about the potion before this nerf, and am disgusted after.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Yeah they gutted it. They were profitable when you could farm mobs for an hour, loot the chests and then skin the mobs but now they are a joke and a waste of a golden lotus.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Still seems stupid to have the 1hr cooldown if the original one didn't havea 2-3 hour cooldown. Whats the problem with having the potion up all the time anyways? Seems like a good way to maximise your play time if you have a very limited gaming window available to you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]