Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
This is a good question :/ so i googled it. I'm in a small guild msyelf, just having a break off from our larger former guild. We've been discussing doing old world content as a way to spend time together and get guild achivements. Here is a copy/paste from a '11 post regarding the requirements. i can't tell if they changed it since then.
Please see the Guld XP guide (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1965575069):
* For all 5-person dungeons from vanilla to Cataclysm, you need 3+ guild members (used to be 4+ prior to 4.0.6).
* For all 10-person content (Temple of Ahn'Qiraj [AQ10 formerly AQ20], Karazhan, Zul'Aman, plus all Lich King and Cataclysm raids in 10-person mode), you need 8+ guild members.
* Rated battlegrounds are now (as of 4.0.6) for 10-person pre-formed groups only, and these require 8+ guild members.
* For Burning Crusade 25-person content (Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Serpentshrine Cavern, Mount Hyjal raid, Tempest Keep, Black Temple, and Sunwell Plateau), you need 8+ guild members.
* For Lich King and Cataclysm 25-person content, you need 20+ guild members.
* For classic 40-person content (Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, and Temple of Ahn'Qiraj [AQ40]), you need 10+ guild members.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.