Knight the Guild is recruiting!

90 Blood Elf Mage
Hello, just wanted to get this out there. Some of my friends and I have started a new guild about 5 weeks ago. We see ourselves becoming a casual, tight-knit raiding guild. We are looking to recruit some new members, so we can build up our community and advance our guild level. We have already reached level 10 with just 9 unique accounts. You can check out our new website over at knightbb.com for some more info about us. You can ask any of our members for an invite an they will notify us. We are looking for any members levels 1 - 90, I would even start an alt with you if you are a new player or new to Burning Blade. Hope we can see some new members out there!

Thank You,
Archbishop Ashawani
Edited by Ashawani on 11/29/2012 11:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
What times do you plan on raiding?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
11/29/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Enochroot
What times do you plan on raiding?

At the moment, our designated times for raiding are Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons.
This is shown on the PDF of our guild notes that you can find on our website.
I hope you find this helpful. :)

Thank You,
Archbishop Ashawani
Edited by Ashawani on 11/30/2012 9:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Warlock
Are you still recruiting. Obviously I'm not at the level to raid...yet...but I'm looking forward to it when I get there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]