Lore Question for character backstory...

1 Human Rogue
without us having to stoop to his level.

I think this is the most amusing thing I've ever read to date.

Trumps Ciaphis Cain.

Why?

I'm a big bag of dicks, but I will (usually grudgingly) admit when I'm wrong, beaten, someone otherwise finds a way to circumvent my argument, or simply if someone makes a really good conter-point to any of mine.

You? Never. You've been beaten six ways to sunday on several occasions and all you ever do is either stop posting, say they're wrong, or sweep it under the rug and change the subject to something completely unrelated.

Being rude so that people will won't just brush over my points is a whole 'nother beast than being in denial because my ego can't bear to admit someone else may have been more intelligent or known more than you.
Edited by Hallinton on 12/2/2012 1:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
29 Draenei Shaman
12/02/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Hadhan
Hal, Kassalla, Maoseitun, Dragonson....While I may not understand nor necessarily agree with your habits of coming into threads and starting up these huge argument wars that never seem to resolve themselves, I do have to applaud your tenacity and spirit.

Actually I'm a lot more lenient in game than I am here. Most of the time, in game, I have other things to do than run around being a lore cop. My main is a hunter, guild leader and casual raider OOC, IC, she's an innkeeper.

And I do have characters on your server Hadhan, I just don't play them very often.

Anyway, I'm out. Hal's right. Silver will never change. He's been like this since before I've been coming to these forums.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
12/02/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Hallinton
either stop posting

Sign of me losing.

12/02/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Hallinton
sweep it under the rug and change the subject to something completely unrelated.

Also a sign of me losing.

I'm sorry I don't get up and give an Oscar acceptance speech about my loss.

I'm sorry you are, apparently, not intelligent enough to realize that me doing either of these things is an admission of me being wrong.

I'll start spelling it out each time.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
I'm sorry you are, apparently, not intelligent enough to realize that me doing either of these things is an admission of me being wrong.

I recognize what they mean, but they're very far from admiting you're wrong, they're the avoidance of the fact that you're wrong.

Even more so when you simply flip back and forth between subjects which weren't even part of the debate / argument to begin with just so you can keep bloody arguing. We all know that you going on about stuff like "old lore" or me "not being nice enough" is a sign that you've got nothing left to contribute to attempt to what you were attempting to argue because you've been beaten. The problem is that you won't just bloody stop. If you lose the subject, you simply start up a new one that no one was talking about simply so you can avoid the fact that you lost: That's damn near a text-book case attempting to fluff the ego through argument and then refusing to accept defeat so that it won't be damaged.
Reply Quote
54 Human Priest
Just poppin' in to make a quick note; I won't be responding one way or another to whatever one might say to my post unless I feel it's absolutely and completely necessary to do so:

The population of a server is not indicative of the lore population of a particular race.

I'm only making this point because I'm pretty certain that I'd seen rarity of Half-breeds used as an argument. Theoretically speaking, someone playing as a sensible* half-breed, such as a Half-Elf, shouldn't much matter int he grand scheme; that would be one Half-breed in a lore population of many thousands.

Now, whether or not a Half-Dwarf is -possible- is up for debate. I'd be tempted to say that it is, due to the common root as Titanic creations, but I ultimately have no proof of the existence of a Half-Dwarf to cite, and therefore have no backing save for conjecture and extrapolation.

*By sensible, I mean something which isn't a Half-Demon, Half-Neko, or that sort of stuff. In other words, I'm using sensible to exclude cases wherein Half-Breed status is used purely for the 'cool factor', or in order to stand out from the crowd. A more sensible use of Half-breed status, to me, would be to explore the two cultures in question and the manner in which they mix and match and influence the character and the characters which said character interacts with, among other related uses. In other words, it should ideally add to a character and integrate -with- a character.

Of course, this is all my opinion (and isn't everything technically an opinion, if we wanna go all existentialist?).

EDIT: Because I missed a rather critical word.
Edited by Aedict on 12/2/2012 7:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
I recognize what they mean, but they're very far from admiting you're wrong, they're the avoidance of the fact that you're wrong.

Actually, no. By me dropping out of something or changing it? It means 'I'm wrong. There's no use continuining to discuss something I'm wrong about'. It's actually a pet peeve of mine, when someone continues doing something beyond a certain point. I don't need to create an entire speech on how I was wrong, by doing either of the ones I mentioned I'm leaving the points untouched by knowing I'm wrong and moving on to the next subject of debate.

If you recognize what they mean then why the hell are you acting like you didn't? I'm sure most people on this board are intelligent enough to realize what it means when a person stops responding to a set of points and moves on to the next set.

12/02/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Hallinton
We all know that you going on about stuff like "old lore" or me "not being nice enough" is a sign that you've got nothing left to contribute to attempt to what you were attempting to argue because you've been beaten.

Uhm... no. The old lore thing is valid.

But hey, if you want to RP as paladins still thinking of mages as soulless monsters go right ahead...

Also, Hal, you were off about the war in Wrath.

Unless we're going to chalk up the Gunship Battle as a 'boys will be boys'.
Reply Quote
29 Draenei Shaman
12/02/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Maoseitun
Unless we're going to chalk up the Gunship Battle as a 'boys will be boys'.

One battle does not a war make.

Actually, no. By me dropping out of something or changing it? It means 'I'm wrong. There's no use continuining to discuss something I'm wrong about'. It's actually a pet peeve of mine, when someone continues doing something beyond a certain point. I don't need to create an entire speech on how I was wrong, by doing either of the ones I mentioned I'm leaving the points untouched by knowing I'm wrong and moving on to the next subject of debate.

Actually I see it as not wanting to admit you're wrong and using evasion tactics to avoid it.

There's no need to make a big speech about how you were wrong, all that is needed is a simple "You're right." or even a "I was mistaken." surely a person as literate as you can say three simple words?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
actually i think maoseitun is right about the war starting in wrath

varian declared war after the battle for undercity

and also as was said there was grizzly hills

and a part of icecrown was a huge battle between ally/horde/scourge forces
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
12/03/2012 02:47 AMPosted by Kassalla
One battle does not a war make.

One battle at the end, in the castle of the greatest foe we've yet to face, after previous battles and skirmishes with the only mention of peace ever being the jousting tournament... which still feels stupid.

Two gunships fighting may not have been a war, but their constant barrages against one another, the Broken Front, the Howling Fjord, the Grizzly Hills, I want to say the Dragonblight and Wintergrasp...

I mean, these are all battles - not skirmishes like in Vanilla. This is much more of a war than a cold war.

12/03/2012 02:47 AMPosted by Kassalla
Actually I see it as not wanting to admit you're wrong and using evasion tactics to avoid it.

Well that's just false.

There's no need to make a big speech about how you were wrong, all that is needed is a simple "You're right." or even a "I was mistaken." surely a person as literate as you can say three simple words?

Why do I need to? If something reaches the end with a person being right there needs nothing be said. I don't need to post anything to say 'You're right'. I can just go on to the next subject of debate and skip something that is, in all honesty, unnecessary to the debate at hand. By not responding to the subject or going to the next subject on the debate continues.

I mean, do you need validation that badly?

Not to mention the beginning of Howling Fjord where the Forsaken were fighting Alliance and Scourge forces at the same time.

And I'm sure we can count Wintergrasp as canonical.

The only zones lacking any Alliance/Horde conflict were... Zul'Drak, Storm Peaks, Borean Tundra and Crystalsong Forest.
Reply Quote
29 Draenei Shaman
I'm late for work, as usual, I'll respond when I get back.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue

Varian declared war, but he didn't actually start it. There wasn't any escalated conflict or anything until Icecrown, which was far from a "huge" battle. It was both the Faction's gunships gunning for the same goal, and cannonically the Alliance won.

That's it. That's the extent of the "war" which Varian declared. I'm reasonably sure that, despite declaring war, Jainna talked him down and he decided it wasn't the best course of action; which is when Garrosh launched his multi-pronged surprise offensive in Shattering.

But hey, if you want to RP as paladins still thinking of mages as soulless monsters go right ahead...

Jesus Bloody Christ, could you straw man any harder?

You're seriously going to try and compare Day of the Dragon, a book which was written nearly 12 years ago as an addon to WC2 and well before WoW came out, to something Metzen said just a couple of years ago?

Good god. Why not just harken back to the days of WC1 where the Humans and Orcs had been fighting for hundreds of years, there was a literal God, and Angels were on the side of humans?

=/

The "thing" here is that this isn't a piece of information which isn't just shown in the Lore, this is straight from Metzen's mouth. He said, fairly recently in the grand scope of things (hell, I think it was near the end of wrath wasn't it?) that he doesn't like halfbreeds. He also went on to say that they are and always will be very rare in wow due to the fact that he doesn't like the idea of a bunch of them running around like you have in most other fantasy universes.

Where as the thing you quoted is not only very old but also something which was stated "in character" in a sense, the comment on Half Breeds is quite recent and stated by what might as well be God himself. If you want to toss it out the window on the grounds of "lol, old" (when 0 to 1 new halfbreeds have been added to the cannon since he even bloody mentioned it), you're going to half to toss out at least 50% of the lore we know right now.

Draenei hate Orcs because of the genocide? Welp, we haven't seen any recent indication of that in the scope of what you consider old, so might as well throw that out the window!

Blood Elves addicted to magic? Pft, we haven't gotten an update on that since well before Metzen made his half breed comment. Hell, we can't even be sure that the sunwell still exists due to the fact that it also hasn't been touched on since then! It's so old it probably just died of old age!

Dwarves and Elves (of all types) dislike eachother to a certain extent due to vastly different cultural ideas as to nature and how ot treat it? Good lord, we haven't gotten word on that since vanilla! IT MUST BE OLD LORE AND NOT EXIST ANYMORE!

Do you see what I'm getting at?

Not only is our source Word of God material and quite recent, but it hasn't shown any indication of being changed or counter-acted on Blizzard's part. They're sticking with it. There for you're grasping at straws due to your inability to ever lose and are attempting to brand it as "old" so you can dismiss it.

The problem with that is, if that's old, then we can toss just about everything we bloody well know about Azeroth and Warcraft out the window on the exact same grounds. This stance that you're taking is literally the gate way to "All lore is old, nothing is known, go ahead and do whatever the hell you want."... Which more or less explains why you actually think it's a viable grounds from which to argue.

I don't need to create an entire speech on how I was wrong,

http://www.learnersdictionary.com/search/touche
tou·ché
— used to admit that someone has made a clever or effective point in an argument

You say you like to argue or debate? Well the acknowledgement of superior arguments, good points, solid paths of reasoning, ect ect is one of the basic cornerstones of doing such.

> Continued.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
This, again, boils down to respect. No one likes being wrong, and no one likes having it harped on that they were wrong, and yet you refuse to follow one of the corner stones of what you profese to enjoy doing on the laughable grounds of "I don't want to have to write a speech" when you could simply use this single word.

It's ironic, actually. You say that I'm a %!%!%!*#, that I scare people off, that I'm rude and crude, but you refuse to acknowledge (let alone follow) many of the basic ideaologes which are built entirely around respect. You say that people should be allowed to RP whatever they want but completely ignore the point that it damages the immersion of those who want to RP within the scope of the game; even if they choose to ignore the others. You say you love to debate and argue, but you never acknowledge that anyone else can beat you. More than that you never actually back down, you'll just bring up abstract crap which has no bearing or bring up completely implausible points which are so vague and poorly constrewed that they can't really be disproven in any real sense.

You talk so big and bold about wanting things to be more positive, open minded, helpful, ect ect. And yet you still act like a completely unbearable piece of !@#$ who does nothing but incite, aggrivate, derail, and otherwise prove to be counter productive in every single way.

You want to champion the little guy because you think we're smacking him around? Fine, go for it, more power to you. But you're really going to need to get your act together and at least act on my level if not above it, because right now you're several rungs below even me when it comes to conduct.

12/02/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Aedict
I'm only making this point because I'm pretty certain that I'd seen rarity of Half-breeds used as an argument. Theoretically speaking, someone playing as a sensible* half-breed, such as a Half-Elf, shouldn't much matter int he grand scheme; that would be one Half-breed in a lore population of many thousands.

No one confuses in-game NPC population, or even player population, with actual population. However the argument here isn't impossibility but instead implausibility.. Though hell, it's even drifted away from that at this point.
Edited by Hallinton on 12/3/2012 2:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
12/03/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Hallinton
Varian declared war, but he didn't actually start it. There wasn't any escalated conflict or anything until Icecrown, which was far from a "huge" battle. It was both the Faction's gunships gunning for the same goal, and cannonically the Alliance won.

I mean, there was also the whole Undercity thing.

And the Howling Fjord thing.

And the Wintergrasp thing.

And... etc.

12/03/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Hallinton
You're seriously going to try and compare Day of the Dragon, a book which was written nearly 12 years ago as an addon to WC2 and well before WoW came out, to something Metzen said just a couple of years ago?

Uhm, where did he say this? I want to see when he mentioned the halfbreed thing a couple of years ago...

I'll believe you if you bring up proof of what he said, how about that?

12/03/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Hallinton
completely ignore the point that it damages the immersion of those who want to RP within the scope of the game

This is, actually, a faulty line of reasoning.

You know why?

You don't have to interact with that person.

Hell, you can even put them on ignore and never deal with them again.

Ever.

It really doesn't break immersion to be next to someone you have on ignore and you personally refuse to interact with.

you still act like a completely unbearable piece of !@#$ who does nothing but incite, aggrivate, derail, and otherwise prove to be counter productive in every single way.

Actually... I don't do any of that, at least not often. Looking over this thread... you launched the first blow to incite and derail with the whole:

4: I said no.

5: Silverflame said yes. That's always a bad sign.

You want to talk about the removal of inciting, aggravating and derailing posts? Stop throwing the first punch.

But you're really going to need to get your act together and at least act on my level if not above it, because right now you're several rungs below even me when it comes to conduct.

So I'm going to have to insult you first, decredit your position with characters you've created, launch personal attacks...

Wait, how are you above me?
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
Ignoring the incredibly petty argument this has turned into....

The other thing to consider here is, there's a BIG difference between being a "special snowflake" in that you are the most beautiful woman in the world, the illegitimate son of Illidan and Jaina, or the sole mage/warlock/druid/monk hybrid on Azeroth versus being a rare half-breed.

Realistically, some people in the world are going to be rare. That doesn't make them extraordinary.

Just for instance -- 2% of the world's population is ambidextrous. If you were RPing a character who was ambidextrous, would that character be a special snowflake? Would you all say "No, you can't do that! There's no ambidextrous characters in the lore!"
Cause I'd imagine, you wouldn't.
And if you wouldn't say it's wrong to RP something that's rare like that -- don't say it's wrong to RP something else that's rare. Rarity does *not* equal "special snowflake". It does not mean it's lore-breaking.
Reply Quote
54 Human Priest
Ignoring the incredibly petty argument this has turned into....

The other thing to consider here is, there's a BIG difference between being a "special snowflake" in that you are the most beautiful woman in the world, the illegitimate son of Illidan and Jaina, or the sole mage/warlock/druid/monk hybrid on Azeroth versus being a rare half-breed.

Realistically, some people in the world are going to be rare. That doesn't make them extraordinary.

Just for instance -- 2% of the world's population is ambidextrous. If you were RPing a character who was ambidextrous, would that character be a special snowflake? Would you all say "No, you can't do that! There's no ambidextrous characters in the lore!"
Cause I'd imagine, you wouldn't.
And if you wouldn't say it's wrong to RP something that's rare like that -- don't say it's wrong to RP something else that's rare. Rarity does *not* equal "special snowflake". It does not mean it's lore-breaking.

This is sorta what I was getting at, though I'd approached it from a completely different angle. Hats off to you, sir.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Req
K I'm popping in, ignoring the current argument since tbh I don't want to know what's going on around here. My question is in response to the first post of the thread, why do players insist on playing something different than the race choices? I mean really why can't players just choose a race and class they agree with most and identify with and create a backstory from there? I mean really I chose an undead because of my fascination of death knights and from there I created a suitable backstory that I like and have fun with. Why do people insist on changing the game so that they can play as something that doesn't exist like a half human half dwarf? If you don't like the mechanics of wow then why are you even here?
Reply Quote
29 Draenei Shaman
Forget this. I have better things to do than argue with a child that refuses to understand that other people will often see things differently to them.

Vyn, well put. I couldn't agree more.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
Forget this. I have better things to do than argue with a child that refuses to understand that other people will often see things differently to them.

First: extremely classy.

Second... I don't see where the second part, the underlined bit, comes in at all in this thread. The breaking immersion part thing? Cause, once again - ignoring a person works wonders. If it's so difficult for you to ignore a person, and I find it difficult to believe it is, why bother RPing in a setting where multiple people congregate?

I don't expect to go down the road and everyone know how to drive properly, I go down the road and expect everyone to be a horrible driver and adjust to it by trying to drive safer.

But aside from the whole 'Ignore the person breaking your immersion
... I don't see how the second one comes into play. I mean, are you honestly that upset I don't share the opinion with you and Hal that there's something wrong with RPing a halfbreed? Or that the lore saying they're uniformly disliked is older?

Not to mention the source for that lore being from the non-canonical RPG?

Or is it me refusing to see that Hal is above me by him stooping to low-blow tactics before I say anything negative or harsh in a thread but try to contribute and help the OP as best I can?

I don't mind being called out when I'm in the wrong, Kass - I do mind being called out when I have done nothing wrong in a thread except offer my own opinion and get demonized for daring to type anything constructive.

12/03/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Vynathlon
My question is in response to the first post of the thread, why do players insist on playing something different than the race choices?

Eh, in this one I can say diversity - I rarely see many people who break away from the character norms as far as race goes. There is an abundance of High Elves on Moon Guard - but when it comes to half-elves I've seen one, maybe two. Personally - all my characters are RP'd as their race aside from the two worgens I own - both of which I RP as full-fledged humans (originally both were RP'd as worgen but I changed the characters and didn't want to pay for a race change to human for obvious reasons).

I mean really why can't players just choose a race and class they agree with most and identify with and create a backstory from there?

Diversity again... but most do this. I've rarely seen someone RPing as something other than the class they picked... I think my dwarf here is the closest you can call on not doing this, but only because he uses Titan runes he copied for spells rather than actually harnessing magic in his own body. So he's technically not a mage.

Why do people insist on changing the game so that they can play as something that doesn't exist like a half human half dwarf? If you don't like the mechanics of wow then why are you even here?

Well, to the first one... there has to be a reason for it, honestly. It'd make character interactions more interesting on both sides of the field, for one. You have the reactions of the dwarves and humans, both of which would vary differently than if you were playing a full-fledged dwarf or human.

The entire point of RP is how your character interacts with the world around them and how the world around the character interacts with them. Since NPCs spout off the same lines no matter your race or class it's up to players to fuel the interactions.

For example: the other day I saw the half-dwarf I mentioned earlier in the thread interacting with a dwarf. The two were in an argument and the half-dwarf repeatedly mentioned he was a half-dwarf, and the dwarf mocked him and told him he could only be half-elf and etc.

Paraphrasing - but the point is, if he was playing a straight up and down human, that part of the conversation wouldn't exist. He'd be insulted some other way, admittedly, but the interaction was the whole point of it. How that dwarf interacted with that character, and took the race into account (if only to discount and insult) was a sort of validation for the player behind the half-dwarf.

If the reason behind it is exploring a new outlet for RP of a racial combination that no one thinks of (for the sheer fact most people think dwarves are ugly for some reason), and seeing how that interacts with the world positively or negatively, then I'd say go for it - much better than the number of half-elves and High Elves I see, small as it may be.

(Cont'd)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
To the second: no choice, mostly.

Yeah, there are sites for RP and etc. but not many games facilitate RP as much as WoW does. But to add on to it... as RPers, isn't it sort of our whole niche that we ignore a majority of game mechanics in favour of RPing? I mean, if we talk about mechanics, why would we use the hotkey to walk when we can run everywhere (silly point but still). Why do we ignore quests and instances, selectively, for our characters if not for the fact that they don't always fit ICly with our character?

I can list the dungeons my dwarf has been through, ICly, on one hand: Uldaman, Ulduar, Uldum (Halls of Origination, specifically), Mogu'Shan Vaults and Bastion of Twilight. The only quests I've counted for him were those that fit with the dungeon in question and those that involved the slaying of Twilight Cultists.

I eventually plan on having him journeying into Ahn'Qiraj to see if he can find any links to the Titans there.

But other than that? None of the dungeons or raids I've done, none of the quests I've done, besides the ones mentioned has he contributed to.

Even the current Shieldwall dailies are prompting me to debate whether or not they're IC or OOC (currently the one involving the mine is IC).

But, basically, all of those bits and pieces are mechanics of the game to an extent - and we cannot count them all as being IC - if that were the case then we'd have committed genocide a million times over, defeated a bunch of clones of powerful bosses, and stocked up on enough Westfall Stew to feed the entirety of the Alliance and Horde together.

Rambled a bit, but the point is:

We're given limited options for races, even in the race the options for what we can RP are limited to that race alone. Being able to extend outward, playing halfbreeds or High Elves or Dark Iron dwarves or whatever is a way of adding diversity to an otherwise black and white world.

There are only so many ways you can RP a human paladin.

Only so many ways you can RP a dwarf warrior.

Only so many ways you can RP anything, it gets stale - cliched after a while. So RPing out of the set races adds fresh air to RP.

Hell, there's an ogre RPer on Alliance side that most people enjoy - I personally think it's a neat idea and do enjoy seeing it - would have even RP'd as one myself if I had the money to get the TCG item for it.

It's something different, something that doesn't break or even really bend lore that's done to add new interactions to otherwise stale settings.

This isn't to say everyone should strive to RP as something different - which I'm sure both Hal and Kass would claim is what I'm saying - but to occasionally have these types of characters pop up breathes new life into RP, because if there's too much difference... well, the difference becomes the stale mundanity, and the old mundane becomes the new difference.
Reply Quote
29 Draenei Shaman
Firstly, I so hate you right now for pulling me back into this thread.

12/04/2012 12:43 AMPosted by Maoseitun
Second... I don't see where the second part, the underlined bit, comes in at all in this thread. The breaking immersion part thing?

No. The ignoring thing, only works for what the person says in chat. You can't remove the character's pixels from your screen by using the ignore function.

are you honestly that upset I don't share the opinion with you and Hal that there's something wrong with RPing a halfbreed?

No. I may not agree with you, but I have the right to disagree, as you have the right to disagree with me.

Or that the lore saying they're uniformly disliked is older?

No. I am upset that you were using that as a reason to reject it, but that's not what I was referring to.

Not to mention the source for that lore being from the non-canonical RPG?

Are you forgetting the quote from Chris Metzen?

Or is it me refusing to see that Hal is above me by him stooping to low-blow tactics before I say anything negative or harsh in a thread but try to contribute and help the OP as best I can?

No.

Actually, what got me up set was this: (HINT: It's the part in bold and italics)

Posted by Kassalla

Well that's just false.

I was posting my opinion and you directly called it false. I was insulted and still am. You dared to call my opinion false, when you have been doing nothing but state your opinion all thread and reject attempts by us to show you factually where you were mistaken in your opinions.

As to your response to Vyn.

Your own characters have showed an amount of intelligence and imagination that I don't see in many that I rp with, and yet, as you've said yourself, you usually stick to the class/race that the character is OOCly. You yourself are an example that with a little bit of imagination, it's possible to create interesting characters with what Blizzard has given us already, and yet, you are championing the idea of half races in the name of diversity

I find it difficult to comprehend. If I write a story that is set in our world, I have one race to write for, humans. We all look basically the same with two arms, two legs, one mouth, two eyes, one nose, one head etc. My blood is the same colour as yours, I breathe the same air as you. I need the same basic foods for nutrition as you. It is only slight differences that make me female and you male, it is an accident of birth that I was born in Australia and you, in America. I could go on. However, even with just one race to write about, there have been millions of stories written over the centuries and there are millions more to come.

Tell me how half breeds are good for diversity in wow, when there is already so much diversity already?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]