<DO YOU EVEN LIFT> 25m 3/13H ToT

90 Blood Elf Priest
The Guild:

DO YOU EVEN LIFT (US-Magtheridon) is a progression raiding guild. The guild was originally only a 10-man guild, but was expanded to a 25-man roster in November. The core of our current roster is made up of former hardcore raiders. We are currently looking for experienced, capable and, ideally, relatively well geared players to fill gaps in our roster.

We have managed to achieve as much or more progression than many guilds that have been together since the outset of the expansion. We have done this on a non-hardcore raid schedule by staying focused, being prepared and working as a team.

Progression:

10 Man Progression
16/16 <----- Then we realized how boring 10 mans were

25 Man Progression

Tier 14 –

Mogu’shan Vaults – 5/6 HM
Heart of Fear – 2/6 HM
TotES – 4/4

Tier 15-

ToT 3/13H

Raiding Schedule:

Tuesday: 8:30 – 11:30 EST
Thursday: 8:30 – 11:30 EST
Sunday: 8:30 – 11:30 EST

Invites start at 8:00

(Note: We will sometimes go 30 min over in order to finish a particular encounter or instance.)

Current Recruitment Needs:

Rogue, who comes to raids and doesn't suck

However, we are always open to recruiting/accommodating capable players of any class/spec. We believe that teamwork and raid chemistry are more valuable than class composition, so we do not limit our recruitment to any particular class or group of classes. Moreover, we want to avoid recruiting people as benchwarmers – this means that if you can pull your weight and fill one of our roster needs, you will not be sat for encounters.

Expectations:

1.) Most of us are experienced raiders. While we are willing to help recruits, discuss theory crafting, and go over tips and tricks, we don’t expect to have to teach you how to spec, gear and play your class.
2.) We raid less time per week than many progression-oriented guilds. As such, we expect you to come entirely prepared to raids, give us 100%, and not waste anyone’s time.
3.) As a member, you are expected to consistently (+95% of the time) show up for raid.
4.) Understand how progression content works (i.e. dying repeatedly and not losing focus or rage-quitting).
5.) Know how to take criticism – If you mess up, you will be told so and expected not to do it again.

Why Raid with Us:

Simply put – it is a great time. We are drama and clique free, and raid-spots and loot are allocated entirely on the basis of merit.

How to Apply:

We don’t have a long or intimidating application process. We have no interest in what your UI looks like etc. Rather we only expect you show up to raid, perform well and do so without excuses.

If you are interested in joining the guild or have questions please contact Shaft, Thumbz, or Sparekey in game. Additionally, you can submit an application at our website:

http://evenlift.enjin.com/recruitment
Edited by Shaft on 5/10/2013 12:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
hey look at that, you have the same raid times as us huh?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yes. I lift. 180 lbs.

180 lbs of dead Alliance gnomes.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
hey qt
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
We could still use more people for 25 mans.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump

Would love some decent dps (melee or ranged).

Currently 1/6 H-MSV, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 TotES

Whisper Shaft, Sparekey, Thumbz, Hina for more info.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Looking for a tank/ dps with a tank offspec. would also consider a few more dps. currently 3/6H msv, 6/6 HoF, 3/4Totes on 25 man.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bumpz
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
we need some more big booty hoes up in hurr
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I just can't believe there are so many 10man raiding guilds on this server ... with 10 people it just doesn't feel like raiding ...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
lovely lady bumps
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Watching Court TV
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump. Ideally, would like to find a mage and a warlock ...

If you are one and want to prove that you're awesomesauce, hit me up in game.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
I noticed Zhs has returned. Who else?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Im down to get inv back again since I get rendomly kicked from the guild .. yes I was not there all the week(give me a !@#$ing break I play this game for 6 years now) .. I have been remove from the raid groupe(cause I miss 2 day's , one for my work training and the other I got no power at home/in my town) and I did't see any reason to be there and waiting to have a chance to have a inv, so I take a break of that game , next time just wait on me to get online or something before the G kick : / Im a person .. not a %^-*ing number, right !(U know saying ur bad , we don't want you in the guild, somehting, not just get kicked !) and currently all the raid I done with you guys is on a crappy computer can't run 10 man at medium without lag ..we did't try my on my new one , lag is the only reason I m not that good ..thanks all for fun <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I love you sophie
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
oh man
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Im down to get inv back again since I get rendomly kicked from the guild .. yes I was not there all the week(give me a !@#$ing break I play this game for 6 years now) .. I have been remove from the raid groupe(cause I miss 2 day's , one for my work training and the other I got no power at home/in my town) and I did't see any reason to be there and waiting to have a chance to have a inv, so I take a break of that game , next time just wait on me to get online or something before the G kick : / Im a person .. not a %^-*ing number, right !(U know saying ur bad , we don't want you in the guild, somehting, not just get kicked !) and currently all the raid I done with you guys is on a crappy computer can't run 10 man at medium without lag ..we did't try my on my new one , lag is the only reason I m not that good ..thanks all for fun <3

i always got papers written like this whenever we did peer editing in school.

and then when it was time for feedback, i would be like, "uhhhhh.... looks pretty good to me"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]