Bosskill and Loot tracking system.

90 Pandaren Warrior
So I'm attempting to put together something for my guild's site that tracks boss kills and loot awarded. I currently have a system in place that works but it requires the use on an addon, which I would really like to get away from.

After checking out the API I noticed that you can pull looted items from a characters feed as well as what appears to be first time boss kills.

Is there a way I can retrieve boss kills with timestamps that aren't just first time kills? I noticed there's a kill counter in progression, but without timestamps that doesn't really do me any good.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can make this loot/bosskill tracking system fully automated?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I was just looking at the guild news feed..

Why aren't boss kills included in this? This would solve all my problems completely.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]