Dec 14th: 5v5 BG Tourny 7PM, 6PM Registration

90 Undead Rogue
Nice attempt to shake Darkspear tonight. We stirred you guys up pretty well. Still thirsty though. Not hungry.... Definitely not hungry...

Pretty much shows who runs Darkspear.

WPF/Dara Inc.

I couldn't help but notice Ruthless Gladiator Hotted and his goons in the midst of the alliance groups that we wiped tonight. It's not every day Skill Capped Celebrities die by the hands of <The Crimson Tide> but we thank you for participating!

skill-capped celebrities? lol.. hotted is the only 1 whom makes vids that was prolly in that raid, the others are just in the guild that pay monthly aka sub to the site..
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
we need to do a huge wpvp battle where there hasnt ever been one. like somewhere on the grounds below icecrown. Tons of space out there but alot of npc's which wouldnt really be a problem.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
There were 60 of us. 2 30 mans raids. Pure guildies. Pure pwnage. We all decided to get on vent since you guys were going all try hard at world pvp lol. Don't start !@#$ you can't finish. It was our event and we didn't call for backup. We don't need to rush onto skype just to hear a girls voice(who gives me chills) on a cold friday night. We got Dougs singing for that. Doug you owe me cue tips.

World PVPs Finest~ We make it happen.

WPF/Dara Inc. Much love.

lol there was way more than 60 of you. You guys had bajherra's army as well + the fanboys that were watching the live stream. And obviously horde went way harder cause horde can not maintain a good world pvp group usually because people end up leaving shortly after for as many times as we wrecked you guys you all should be giving us mad props also you guys acted like chicken sh**ts when you guys heard skill capped was coming. all 79+ alliance ran into org and caused a huge lag fest making it not fun and pathetic that you guys would run away from skill capped anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN41kzSsG7Q <-- Nuff said. Enjoy.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN41kzSsG7Q <-- Nuff said. Enjoy.

lol most of that video is you guys getting pwned until you guys ran to org knowing skill capped was coming lawls
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
The main post has been updated!

40v40 in AV / Isle then Random
No Gliders!
Lust / Brezzes and Big CDs allowed
Refs provided

I will add links to streams, youtube channels and other things as they become available

Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've lost my love of pvp after the pally nerf. :<

You've lost your love because i 1v1'd you on my shadow priest and my !@#$ty geared feral druid =P lol.

Not gonna lie.... this happened. They nerfed my class because of you class spamming flash heal - which you can still do.

I've definitely never been killed by a feral druid before though. ;D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Idk man there a lot of terrible ret paladins who do dailys at the golden lotus area. Then again I just assume everyone a ret pally can kill is terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<Skill Capped>

the guild is only people who sub to the site :) aka people who pay $ on it lol
i'm aware that wasn't your point, i was js they aren't like the actual people who work for the site etc just who sub to it get a g inv :D

Tell you what on this event ill give out some free gungho :)
Ill also give out 2 Dara Mactire t shirts

I will give away one free Mists of Pandaria Game

I will give out 20 free Next Level PvP subscriptions

I will also give out free game 4 Glory Cowries (amount to be determined)

Watch the multiple livestreams that night and sign up to the website (game4glory) we really want to bring back good old fashioned pvp, help us do that by supporting the event, the guilds , and the youtube stars :)

I will also make a couple Shirts for the Crimson Tide and make them available for people to buy for the event.... if TCT can get me some art work or get someone to make something ill put that together.

Game for Glory will host the event... we will pick 5 random Horde fans and 5 random alliance fans to play with your favorite side.

Go to the website and sign up (create an account) if you would like a chance to participate in this event.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

You've lost your love because i 1v1'd you on my shadow priest and my !@#$ty geared feral druid =P lol.

Not gonna lie.... this happened. They nerfed my class because of you class spamming flash heal - which you can still do.

I'm only talkin trash because I'm trying to build an arch nemesis. It seems to be working.
I cheesed you on my priest, i dispelled your ice block out in dread wastes.

but I definitely have ss on my feral Akedia at the golden lotus daily hub of you
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

i'm aware that wasn't your point, i was js they aren't like the actual people who work for the site etc just who sub to it get a g inv :D

Watch the multiple livestreams that night and sign up to the website (game4glory) we really want to bring back good old fashioned pvp, help us do that by supporting the event, the guilds , and the youtube stars :)

I will also make a couple Shirts for the Crimson Tide and make them available for people to buy for the event.... if TCT can get me some art work or get someone to make something ill put that together.

Game for Glory will host the event... we will pick 5 random Horde fans and 5 random alliance fans to play with your favorite side.

Go to the website and sign up (create an account) if you would like a chance to participate in this event.

Billy Mays has reincarnated as Douglas!

But anyways. Free swag is sweet, and the promotion of Darkspear pvp, even better!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

I'm only talkin trash because I'm trying to build an arch nemesis. It seems to be working.
I cheesed you on my priest, i dispelled your ice block out in dread wastes.

but I definitely have ss on my feral Akedia at the golden lotus daily hub of you

I killed you first but you had pain killer lol.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight

I'll take care of the TCT t-shirts. We have a guy. Adding additional info to the OP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/01/2012 09:20 AMPosted by Grant
we need to do a huge wpvp battle where there hasnt ever been one. like somewhere on the grounds below icecrown. Tons of space out there but alot of npc's which wouldnt really be a problem.

There was at the very end of WOTLK in Hillsbrad for hours a night or two before Cata launch. Probably one of the greatest things that happened on Darkspear.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
Eliaegl best guild master U.S.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]