Dec 14th: 5v5 BG Tourny 7PM, 6PM Registration

90 Undead Mage
<Skill Capped>

the guild is only people who sub to the site :) aka people who pay $ on it lol
i'm aware that wasn't your point, i was js they aren't like the actual people who work for the site etc just who sub to it get a g inv :D

I would just like to correct this. <Skill Capped> here on illidan isn't full of players who subscribe to the website, and we don't take money for guild invites. Also we do have players in the guild who work for the site.

Here is our guild website for proof of rating requirement to join guild:
http://officialskillcappedillidan.guildlaunch.com/

Overall this is going to be a great event and we look forward to being there to back up <The Crimson Tide>.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue

I couldn't help but notice Ruthless Gladiator Hotted and his goons in the midst of the alliance groups that we wiped tonight. It's not every day Skill Capped Celebrities die by the hands of <The Crimson Tide> but we thank you for participating!

skill-capped celebrities? lol.. hotted is the only 1 whom makes vids that was prolly in that raid, the others are just in the guild that pay monthly aka sub to the site..

considering 80% of "hey im mvp" guild is fanboys which you charge to get in, I dont think you have much room to talk. 2ndly, Douglas. Your guild is trash. You got embarrassed by skill capped. And calling them out is just plain stupid. So good luck in your event. You are going to get embarassed
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
We won't be taking fans for the first game. Logistical issues are going to make it impossible this time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
love the idea guys and gals.. good luck...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We had fun in the middle of org again. Horde grouped in garrosh's room for protection a couple times so we had to exterminate them out. Now i know how horde feels when they are trying to get us out of there, but we succeed haha. Gf im looking forward to december 14th @ 7pm.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
-
Edited by Deathgaze on 12/7/2012 4:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ozser is a mouth breather >:0
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

skill-capped celebrities? lol.. hotted is the only 1 whom makes vids that was prolly in that raid, the others are just in the guild that pay monthly aka sub to the site..

considering 80% of "hey im mvp" guild is fanboys which you charge to get in, I dont think you have much room to talk. 2ndly, Douglas. Your guild is trash. You got embarrassed by skill capped. And calling them out is just plain stupid. So good luck in your event. You are going to get embarassed

When did this embarassment happen?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

i think hey im mvp is one of those guilds it's kinda hard to talk trash about lmfao, and i wasn't saying they didn't invite people who pay to get in, however around 400-500 members are glads or 2400+ because when Phil did the rapture and kicked 600 people around 350 people were invited back in the guild for a while, all known etc, until people started paying to get in :P
& i never said anything about that , i was stating that on the site if you sub to their site you are allowed a guild invite.. lmfao..

2nd- atleast post on your main you 1500 random , cy@

Ps: a good bit of hey im mvp members are contributors to skill-capped lol
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
check any stream lol
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
Douglas the embarrassment happened when you guys decided to run into org when you guys heard skill capped was coming Woosies
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
Death gaze you can't talk you are terrible yourself please kid stop being a hypocrite and stop sounding like you are mad you are showing that you let her get to you
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
-
Edited by Deathgaze on 12/7/2012 4:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You are that bad shaman right?

That's her.

12/01/2012 05:29 PMPosted by Deathgaze
I hear you have some issues? Crazy or something?

Yep yep.
Edited by Invincible on 12/1/2012 6:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lanuria vs gorange or bust
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
Now you are just making up stuff I remember face rolling you and then you crying for more horde to come help you baddie please that's why you went alliance so you can easily have more buddies to come help you from getting owned baddie huntard and yup I'm crazy I'm watching you through your window right now
Edited by Fearmysexxy on 12/1/2012 6:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
Invincible is a fan boy don't listen to what he has to say he only heard that from reszo pathetic fan boys
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
-
Edited by Deathgaze on 12/7/2012 4:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm a fanboy of invincible and only invincible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]