<B i n d> 10man recruiting

90 Worgen Rogue
[A] <B i n d>
www.bindguild.com

[A] <B i n d> is a level 25 raiding guild founded in the final days of Vanilla WoW. We have raided in every expansion since then and we are currently looking to fill the final spots for our 10 man group and begin raids for this expansion. As such, we are looking for the following:

Non-Warrior Tanks
Non-Priest Healers
Non-Caster DPS

Aside from being one of the above mentioned, you should also:

- Be reliable.
We raid Saturday and Sunday from 7-10pm server time (CST). Show up on time, ready to go, and be prepared to stay until the end. If it becomes apparent that you cannot reliably do this, you will not have a raid spot for long.

- Be appropriately geared.
We aren't looking for fresh level 90's in greens and blues, nor are we interested in your PvP gear. This means ilvl ~470+ PvE gear, appropriately gemmed / enchanted / reforged.

- Be aware of the fire.
And be capable of not standing in it. This should be self-explanatory. If it isn't, don't bother applying.

- Have a sense of humor.
The overly sensitive and easily offended will likely find that <B i n d> is not the right guild for them. This isn't to say we're a bunch of d-bags, we're not (nor should you be), but colorful comments and jokes are not an uncommon thing in guild chat or ventrilo.

From <B i n d> you can expect:

- Stability
As mentioned, <B i n d> has been going since 2006. We aren't one of the countless "flash in the pan" guilds that are here one day and gone the next. The core of the guild has been playing together for a long time and has no intention of stopping.

- Loot
That's why we raid. Right? Our EPGP loot system ensures that each member gets out of raiding exactly what he / she puts into it, from veteran raiders to newcomers.

- Guild Bank Support
We provide flasks / feasts and cover repair costs incurred while raiding. The bank is also stocked with various gems / enchanting materials / glyphs / crafting materials / etc.

Casuals, PvP'ers, and other non-raiders are also welcome in <B i n d>, no application necessary. A large portion of our guild is made up of casual players, PvP'ers, and others who just want to hang out and a play a game without being too serious. However, if you wish to transition to a raid position one day, an official application will be required.

Thanks for taking the time to read over this. If you feel that you would be a good fit in <B i n d>, or if you have any questions, feel free to leave a reply in this thread, come visit us at www.bindguild.com, or contact us in game. To see a list of online members type /who “b i n d” and anyone online can direct you to someone within the leadership.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Still looking for people. /bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
SC
shamless self bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
still looking for raiders, but all players are welcome to join.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Vexum gives free hugs! ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
We're still in need of a non-warrior tank and non-caster dps. Raid days are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST. Casual/lowbie/PvP players are welcome, too. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Happy New Year!

We're looking for a Shaman (any spec), Druid (bal or kitty).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]