Warning about Fluffymage

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Rueful, I apologize for generalizing, when you didn't respond, I just assumed you didn't care about what the members of your guild actions. I did wait like 10mins in that toon for a response, and since you where in arenas I didnt want to keep bothering.

I really wanted to get this dude what he deserved, because wasting other peoples time even in LFR was pretty lame.
I mean, it was like 30mins that he put us through his idiotness, even typing random stuff in chat like song lyrics while he facepull. Try wasting 30 mins in like 6 wipes even b4 1st boss because of a jerk like him. It gets really frustrating.

As I said like 10 other guys made tickets in game, hopefully he gets what he deserves.
I already changed the post title and title, so there is nothing related to your guild, and again, sorry for bashing your guild and thanks for making the right thing.
Edited by Zale on 12/4/2012 6:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Vox
I wish you weren't a liar.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
lol I'm going to send fluffy gold if this assclown paladin is for real.

LFR trolling and posting about it on forums... priceless

I should que as tank and pull as boomkin for lolz
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I think this belongs here.

http://i.imgur.com/JH4iC.jpg?1
Reply Quote
Don't QQ out loud. Just keep it inside. Learn how to hide your feelings.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]