ROGUE PVP VIDEO!

90 Undead Rogue
Check out my Rogue pvp video, i hope you all enjoy it. I will be making more today and tomorrow and so one. Thanks for watching!!!!

http://youtu.be/7RjZ2B_nP-Y
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Not even on our server, but you can do with out the whole graveyard scene and a few things you need to fix when making videos :P
Edited by Mvp on 12/4/2012 7:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Thanks man, yeah i know this is my first time using this software to i need to do less graveyards
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Sony Vegas is what I used to use. Good program, cut scenes, paste them together, so on. Make a few cute overlays for the people.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Good advise, thanks bro
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
showing raw united footage from the start of the bg and running out to zerker buffs and trying to sap someone but missing is so incredibly boring it's hard to watch, it's 50 seconds of me watching you ride on a mount.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
I like when he sapped the priest then stood there for a year and got blinded by pally
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Lawl'd when i saw myself in the vid...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]