Armory not displaying upgraded items (0/2)

90 Troll Druid
I'm not sure if this is a 'bug' or just that the armory/character profiles aren't displaying properly yet.

But, with the integration of the Valor Point upgrades - they're not displaying the upgraded stats/iLevels. IE, I've upgraded my MH weapon twice, and my belt once - yet, my overall stats are incorrect.

I've noticed this in the in-game character screen also. iLevel isn't being reflected there either, however, stats seem accurate.

It's a bit tough to min/max attributes if they aren't correct :)

Any information you could provide would be extremely helpful.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
My weapon upgrade (valor 1/2) and wrists (justice 1/1) are not showing in the armory either.
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
Upgrading items and the new tooltips for the armory are being worked on currently. Sorry for the delay.
Edited by Peratryn on 12/6/2012 12:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
So this means I can't bump my level gear up to 470 by upgrading items till this is worked out?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/08/2012 03:31 AMPosted by Unbernom
So this means I can't bump my level gear up to 470 by upgrading items till this is worked out?

No. You can upgrade your items. The armory just wont display the item upgrades.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Is 3D armory coming back? ;p
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Is it possible for us to get an ETA on when these changes are going to take effect for both Mobile and Web Armory? The Mobile Armory doesn't reflect upgraded items at all, and the Web armory inaccurately reflects Item Level vs Equipped Item Level when upgraded items are present.
Edited by Cardigan on 1/17/2013 5:54 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]