T/Th/Sun 9 pm All Nighter LF disc (1/13H ToT)

90 Night Elf Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We are looking for long term guildies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We would really love a shadow priest!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We only have 7 people in the whole raid who is on the tier token for shadow priest.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If only you were looking for an ele shaman I could join :(

Bump for these good people!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for the shadow priest!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for that shadow priest and not much else!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for the shadow priest!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i have a shadow Priest ilvl 480 16/16 exp and im intrested if you guys are still looking for dps. i can make those raid days/time
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi Bluntadin,

Sorry for the late reply. Could you send me an in-game email with the name of your shadow priest or post it here? Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hello Kayebear ! ,

With much respect to your guild and players I wanted to warn ya about someone who just left my guild and then joined yours .

His name is Biksu .. Alt is Purgatory? ( spelling ) ..

It doesn't bother me when people talk down on my guild or run their mouths about different players what ever it happens. But this player crossed the line. He tried to ruin Valentines day for my loving wife who has been having a great day. I went all out to make sure her day was special.

This scum bad wants to send whispers and then dog her out in trade instead of just leaving the guild . It shows what kind of character and lack of respect he has for others. Fire and Fury might not be the most talented bunch of raiders but ya know what? I 'm proud of them and what they accomplish and wouldnt trade them for anything.

BTW- We suspect he is on a baught account he has heroic kills and didn't even know the fights on regular. So just be cautious this person is bad news.

Sorry to rant on your recruitment thread it just gets to me when someone can go and disrespect a woman on Valentines day.

Take care guys!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi Pliny!

Thanks for the heads up. I'll investigate.
Edited by Kayebear on 2/15/2013 12:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Biksu is no longer in guild. He had asked for a social invite to do the alt runs and did not go through our normal app process. I don't know where he went after our guild but I wish your guild the best, Pliny.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for healer!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]