Iyyokuk the lucid help

(Locked)

90 Undead Mage
I guess at some point i dropped the quest to unlock him and/or got rid of the tuning fork, and now I can't find the quest giver again to unlock him. Is there any way to find unlock him or find a new tuning fork? When i click the rocks for the avalanche it tells me i need the tuning fork, so I'm stuck. Im almost exalted with the Klaxxi so i know its not a rep issue. Any help would be appreciated =)
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Have you looked on wowhead for his location?
Support Forum Agent
It doesn't appear that you are at that particular step at the moment, Meemster.

Most of the NPC's it seems that you need to pick up quests from are Northeast of Kor'Vess. From what I can tell you should need to speak with Boggeo, Lya of Ten Songs, Chief Rikkitun and Olon.

Give those a try.
90 Undead Mage
thank you <3
90 Night Elf Druid
In my case, I did the quest and freed iyyokuk once (I remember Mama. Unfortunately, he's still encased in amber.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Skajick, you might wanna ask the quests forum.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Rikkitun Village) You can get the quest Fires and fears of Old from Lya of Ten Songs. That quest giving you the item `tuining Fork` to get to iyykuk
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]