WTS use of Sky Crystal (Rare mount)!

90 Undead Warlock
Selling the use of my sky crystal. This allows me to disable the shield on Alani, giving you the opportuninty to kill it and loot the 100% drop rate for the mount, Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent ( Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent ). I'm selling the use of it for 100,000 gold, or best offer. (Considering ALL offers). Post something here, or if you want a faster response pst in game/send in game mail/whatever. You can also send a msg to my other characters Deathfate and Deathcell. Yes, lots of death, lol.

:)
Edited by Deathlyfate on 12/4/2012 2:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
95 Draenei Warrior
It's soooo pink :/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
On most servers this is going for as low as 30K. Given what I have seen concerning Eredar's economy I am not sure you will get that much for it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
i'll give you 100,000 gold, minus 99,000.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
^ Worth it. lol

In other news, I still have not sold this beautiful mount yet, soooo,...I am lowering the price to 40k gold. Throw me an ingame mail if interested kids. :D I WANT TO GET RID OF THIS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]