Waiting on revive battle pets cooldown

(Locked)

90 Human Paladin
yawn....most pointless cooldown in the game.
85 Human Rogue
True that my Reddit brotha, true that.
90 Orc Death Knight
Yeah, there should be no consequences at all for losing in pet battles. Ya know, whenever you lose a pet battle and your pet dies, you should automatically capture an epic version of the enemy pet. Then, if you use that free pet in a battle and that one dies, it turns into a free mount and full set of epic gear.

Or maybe, there should just be a short cool down to revive pets as a small and mostly insignificant consequence for letting your pets die.
90 Goblin Rogue
I guess nobody told the OP that he's not supposed to just use the same 3 pets for every single battle.

The cooldown is there to encourage you to use your other pets. Make some changes to your team, use those until the cooldown is up. Or you could just go find a stable master in practically any town and have them heal them for you without a cooldown.
85 Tauren Paladin
The cooldown is there to encourage you to use your other pets.

This :) Make a couple teams. I don't really have that many but I try to keep some "alternates" to play with in between.

♥ Aune
90 Blood Elf Hunter
If you're battling far from a trainer and don't want to use bandages just make more teams. Since 5.1 I've been doing more wild pet battling trying for stones and I always run 2-3 teams. Also having a fawn or a pet with a team wide heal works if there are tons of battle pets available, enter combat, heal, rinse and repeat till your team's healed.
90 Human Warlock
3 teams will give you enough to ignore the CD.
90 Draenei Monk
I have 6 stacks of bandages.
90 Night Elf Druid
It is to make sure death is actually a punishment, not a bother.
90 Human Paladin
12/04/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Ghold
It is to make sure death is actually a punishment, not a bother.

Punishment for what, fighting level 25 tamers? They kill your pets no matter what you do. You need to reset after them every time, like the darkmoon guy.
90 Tauren Druid
Yeah, we should just take it out completely, and you have to go to someone in a town, or carry around those bandages.

No point on waiting on a CD that completely heals and revives all your pets.
82 Pandaren Monk
Well, let's add a cooldown to BGs and other similar portions of the game!

I mean, after all - you let your CHARACTER die!

A short cooldown is so that you don't keep making the same mistake and have another set of (better) armor ready!
Edited by Thepedopanda on 2/22/2013 5:13 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well there is a 30 second cooldown when you die in a BG. 8 minutes is a bit much when you don't have many teams with at the same level.

They should let you make pet bandages or buy them, imo. =)
65 Troll Shaman
12/04/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Lena

Only 6? I have 22-slot bags nearly full... on multiple characters.

I SO can't wait for 5.2 and the pet bandages become BOA and start stacking to 25.
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/22/2013 05:40 PMPosted by Mahatma
I SO can't wait for 5.2 and the pet bandages become BOA and start stacking to 25.

Oooh, best news I read today. I've been doing the lowbie trainers with chars that need more bandages, just in case (and end up with fat-pet-biscuits, bah).
90 Draenei Hunter
02/22/2013 05:40 PMPosted by Mahatma

Only 6? I have 22-slot bags nearly full... on multiple characters.

Did you actually just diss someone from back in December for only having 6 stacks of bandages? How many did YOU have back then?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]