Selling Challenge mode Bronze/Silver/GOLD Run

90 Orc Hunter
Now that we've finished our challenge mode gold runs I figured we would offer to start doing carries for those with a surplus of gold and a desire for the challenge mode sets.

The prices will vary based on difficulty of the instance the cheapest being 100k and mostly topping out at 200k.

• Temple of the Jade Serpent- 100k
  • Stormstout Brewery- 200k
  • Gate of the Setting Sun- 100k
  • Shado-Pan Monastery- 200k
  • Siege of Niuzao Temple- 150k
  • Mogu'shan Palace- 150k
  • Scholomance- 150k
  • Scarlet Halls- 100k
  • Scarlet Monastery- 200k
  • These prices are high for a few reasons but mostly due to the difficulty of many of these when carrying and the rarity of these items in the first place.

On the off Chance that you may want Silver or bronze runs the prices for ALL instances are as follows:
  • Silver - 15k

• Bronze - 5k

• Contact Berìct (ì is alt 141) or Sentessa if you want a run or have any concerns.
    Edited by Berìct on 11/20/2012 3:21 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Mage
    berict for prez?
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    I don't want to be the leader of something related to Boulderfist....
    Edited by Berìct on 11/20/2012 11:27 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Warlock
    How much does it cost to DDoS another challenge mode group, so I can get gold before them?
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Shaman
    About Three Fiddy.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    11/21/2012 05:54 AMPosted by Darkith
    How much does it cost to DDoS another challenge mode group, so I can get gold before them?

Interesting.... I thought you were joking when you told total you thought I was DDoSing your group. I barely know what it is let alone how to do it so rather then being a sore loser because Drew kept DCing (I highly doubt it was a DDoS) deal with the fact this game requires a stable internet connection. Up until the night we got our last golds I have had the worst internet I have played on since BC and I blamed you guys not a single time. So stop being a baby.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    Wasn't necessarily you but someone in your group had something to do with it cause it is kinda too convenient that drew stars chain dcing 5 minutes after our raid is over and the ISP even says there is nothing noticeably wrong with his connection and it was only fixed when directly plugging into the modem, thus changing his IP address. Outside of that his connection is solid.
    Im still getting my transmog pieces and that's what matters. Just saying its a pretty big coincidence.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    Unless y'all pissed someone in my group off I doubt they would of done it. Nobody cares enough to DDoS someone at like 3 in the morning for a server spam that like only 10 people were online for.

We would've gotten almost zero benefit from preventing you guys from getting gold that night so rather then clogging up my thread, how about you guys go back to being the mediocre wannabe players you are rather then trying to blame us for losing Scholo by 8 seconds then calling it quits.

http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/boulderfist/Ber%C3%ACct

I don't need to cheat to prove i'm better then you my times seem to prove that themselves, and I won't even use the !@#$ty internet as a reasoning for how many of those should have been faster.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    If only that showed how time was actually spent in each instance not just the final time. So what have you done to prove that you are such an amazing player other then constantly talk your self up with nothing to back it, and hours logged sitting in a city don't count. Also i'm surprised you haven't gotten burnt out on that either.
    Edited by Ondreyy on 11/21/2012 3:00 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    I assume you meant how much time was spent in each instance. In which case I fail to see what that shows especially since I don't think you did any faster then us except TJS and Shado-Pan.

I was less burnt out on raiding as you may imply and more tired of trying to help a guild get better when their leadership would rather lose to the trash that is Lazy Peon then accept help from someone who wasn't in the poorly picked circle of officers. Don't forget that you have over half the old roster of <Fabulous> carrying garbage players that you guys aren't competent enough to replace. I won't even lie and say I think I was better then Ulrick, because I don't, he is a more consistent hunter then I am. But I also know you are only a good healer 20% of the time and get !@#$ on in effectiveness by several others who claim you to be better then.

I doubt it has crossed your mind but maybe I log in to sit in a city to listen to all your raiders tell me how %^-*ty your raids go and how the officers have no idea what they are doing especially yourself.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    Again you fail to point out what makes you so good to point out other people flaws since you continue to stay in guilds that are "below you". I also don't remember any of these conversations where i say i am better then any other healer so if you could help me remember that would be great. And we have said anyone and everyone is welcome to leave so if all our raiders go and complain to they know where the door is, and its probably only one or two people, and anyone that's been in the guild two weeks could guess who they are.
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Shaman
    Inner Guild Drama. So guude.

I have to ask the most important question here though.

Not meant to insult or anything, but how confident are you guys you can actually accomplish the tasks you are selling when in theory you will be most likely "carrying" the person paying for the task and from my quick scan of "Realm best times" for the challenge mode it would appear most of them are pushing the time required for gold with few seconds left to spare.

Just curious how that would work out if the person paying was there to be carried and not actually put in the effort to help you guys accomplish the task.

To add so it doesn't look like I am talking out of my !@#$. Just what I am referring to. According to the challanges tab:

Gate of the Setting Sun - Required for gold is 13 mins, Realm best is 12:36.
    Mogu'Shan Palace - Required for gold is 12 mins, Realm best is 11:53
    Scarlet Monastery - Required for gold is 13 mins, Realm best is 12:47

Just the ones that stand out the most. Others have like minute to spare or so, so might be ok. I'm just going off this, I'm sure the answer will be that you are doing these with people cross realm and therefore it's not clocked in as Realm best or something. But just curiosity had to have me ask the question.
    Edited by Samhein on 11/21/2012 5:01 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Goblin Priest
    Basically all you have to do is pay Berict the gold and he will carry you to glory... cuz as we all know he is just on a different level than the rest of Bfist. A greater level... a more legendary level. We should be graced just to be in his presence. I consider the reason he really does indeed stay on Bfist is the fact that he wants to save this realm from it's own stupidity... turning down invites from guilds like vodka AND Blood Legion.

BERICT WILL CARRY US TO GLORY! JUST GIVE HIM THE GOLD REGARDLESS! WHO CARES ABOUT THE CHALLENGE RUNS?
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    Duelist Berict carries all, for a price

11/21/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Samhein
    Not meant to insult or anything, but how confident are you guys you can actually accomplish the tasks you are selling when in theory you will be most likely "carrying" the person paying for the task and from my quick scan of "Realm best times" for the challenge mode it would appear most of them are pushing the time required for gold with few seconds left to spare.

It's not like your just going to sit there while we 4 man, like how guilds sell mounts/titles etc. Long as you are a semi-decent player who knows there class, there shouldn't be able issue with doing it, it will take alot less time running with people who've already done it then taking in a fresh group to learn the instances.

With the instance run times, we could of easily made better times, we just wanted to finished them in gold, we didn't care much for rankings, if we did we would probably would have swapped out dps for certain instances and have healer go dps for more boss's.
    (WTB DEMO LOCK)

For instant, I believe it was SM, we had someone die and we still made the time, CMs aren't as rushed as you might think.

I personally liked having another group doing them, made me actually want to log in and try to figure out strats, etc. to get them done and if you don't choose to use Bericts group then I would suggest all to give it a go, its a fun challenge. Actually plan on leveling an alt and doing them again.

Does suck that Shootme was Dc'ing for a hour or 2 that night, but I'm sure none of us even know how to DDos nor care enough to even do it. No need to have a argument over the forums over it or be all mad about a stupid achievement,
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    Grats on the gear Kastro/Shootme/Ulrick
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    Inner Guild Drama. So guude.

I have to ask the most important question here though.

Just curious how that would work out if the person paying was there to be carried and not actually put in the effort to help you guys accomplish the task.

To add so it doesn't look like I am talking out of my !@#$. Just what I am referring to. According to the challanges tab:

Gate of the Setting Sun - Required for gold is 13 mins, Realm best is 12:36.
    Mogu'Shan Palace - Required for gold is 12 mins, Realm best is 11:53
    Scarlet Monastery - Required for gold is 13 mins, Realm best is 12:47

Just the ones that stand out the most. Others have like minute to spare or so, so might be ok. I'm just going off this, I'm sure the answer will be that you are doing these with people cross realm and therefore it's not clocked in as Realm best or something. But just curiosity had to have me ask the question.

None of our methods are sure fire but to a large extent everything that we did was with the standard tank/healer/3dps comp which is the safest format to use but for sheer speed you often run a 4 dps comp with off heals to achieve time that are well under the gold requirement (obviously switching between dps/heal spec where needed) instances like scholo have been done with almost 9 min to spare by few groups.

For both Gate and SM we had major screw ups that took up a lot of time but we still managed to make the timer and atm we aren't concerned with getting a better one. for Palace I don't remember, we may have just sucked.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    11/21/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Ondreyy
    Again you fail to point out what makes you so good to point out other people flaws since you continue to stay in guilds that are "below you". I also don't remember any of these conversations where i say i am better then any other healer so if you could help me remember that would be great. And we have said anyone and everyone is welcome to leave so if all our raiders go and complain to they know where the door is, and its probably only one or two people, and anyone that's been in the guild two weeks could guess who they are.

I fail to see what you want me to say I'm basing my judgement on you from playing with you the time I raided and your miserable attempts to keep the tank alive in the challenge modes we ran with you. It's is eye opening when we switched to a competent Monk healer for CMs to watch how easy it really was to heal and you were just whining for no reason about it being difficult.
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Shaman

None of our methods are sure fire but to a large extent everything that we did was with the standard tank/healer/3dps comp which is the safest format to use but for sheer speed you often run a 4 dps comp with off heals to achieve time that are well under the gold requirement (obviously switching between dps/heal spec where needed) instances like scholo have been done with almost 9 min to spare by few groups.

For both Gate and SM we had major screw ups that took up a lot of time but we still managed to make the timer and atm we aren't concerned with getting a better one. for Palace I don't remember, we may have just sucked.

Cool. Thanks for the clarification.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    Yes because getting hit by unnecessary damage is the healers fault ala Gate of the setting sun bombs. And yet i was able to complete all the challenge modes with a prot pally, which you even said was the worst tank for CMs, so yeah definitely the healers fault. And you even called out both the tanks we were using at the time for being bad and you wanting to bring in Deathcam.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    Oh I forgot out of the three instances we did that was the only damage that mattered... I called everyone bad who got hit by the bombs including myself and I called Ivarous bad because he didn't know how to use his cooldowns which I still believe. I wanted to bring Deathkam because he was the only other DK tank on the server and I can almost gurantee you he knows how to do his job.

I'm having trouble following your logic since you apparently believe that if someone takes damage and dies it wasn't your fault. Even a less than 363 Ilvl pally kept the group alive better then you did.

tl;dr you're still bad and obviously an idiot
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]