Selling Challenge mode Bronze/Silver/GOLD Run

11/20/2012 11:27 PMPosted by Berìct
I don't want to be the leader of something related to Boulderfist....

but you want to consider teaching the bads here before you get trolled enough to delete the post so I can't remind you of it

11/21/2012 07:55 PMPosted by Ondreyy
Yes because getting hit by unnecessary damage is the healers fault ala Gate of the setting sun bombs. And yet i was able to complete all the challenge modes with a prot pally, which you even said was the worst tank for CMs, so yeah definitely the healers fault. And you even called out both the tanks we were using at the time for being bad and you wanting to bring in Deathcam.

miss this crap, so much
Edited by Takenotes on 11/23/2012 4:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
11/23/2012 04:49 AMPosted by Takenotes
I don't want to be the leader of something related to Boulderfist....

but you want to consider teaching the bads here before you get trolled enough to delete the post so I can't remind you of it

what?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
11/23/2012 08:24 AMPosted by Berìct

what?

It's Jeckt. Don't even try to make sense of it.
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Warlock
lawls 100k-200k kk u cant carry in these modes as much as u think scrubs....if people are super bad ur not going to get gold period they have to pull there own weight......
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Lots of jimmies being rustled in here..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]