Level 80 twinks

85 Blood Elf Mage
Any others out there on our realm?
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Consider it necroing if you will, but it's relevant to the thread at least.

To answer your question, yes, there's me. :)
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Consider it necroing if you will, but it's relevant to the thread at least.

To answer your question, yes, there's me. :)

Not a necro at all!! I (Cummy) have been checking this thread every few days still!!

So... hello fellow prot pally twink!!
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
Oh geez! My turn to necro this! There's me, and also my four mages that I multibox.

If you guys have people in your guilds that run ICC and other instances available to level 80 twinks, let me know. I look for runs every week to get scientist boots and mage tokens for my twinks (already got one that's completed except for the boots: Magdos).
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Oh geez! My turn to necro this! There's me, and also my four mages that I multibox.

If you guys have people in your guilds that run ICC and other instances available to level 80 twinks, let me know. I look for runs every week to get scientist boots and mage tokens for my twinks (already got one that's completed except for the boots: Magdos).

TOO BAD YOU CAN'T /FOLLOW ANYMORE
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman

TOO BAD YOU CAN'T /FOLLOW ANYMORE

Nice try, server prince. We can in raids. I don't do BGs.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage

Finally just got my final BiS piece. They ruined pvp, so I'll probably just be running ICC now and again. A friend mentioned 3 manning heroic 25 LK every week with my dps, him tanking, and a resto/ele sham healing/dpsing. I'll have to see where that leads.

Unfortunately, all my toons, save for a rather crappy 85 feral druid, are horde side =(
Reply Quote
Just curious, though, why the 409 dagger & 308 offhand over the 409 staff? Any benefits from them over the good chuck of mastery you'd get from reforging the staff?

Also, I'm jealous of your boots.
Edited by Magdos on 3/16/2013 10:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]