Two Orcs One Cup is recruiting!! (UPDATED)

90 Orc Shaman
TOOC is currently open to all members of the horde who wish to join our ranks. We currently are looking for players to fill in our multiple Rated Battleground groups, any class, spec, but are in need of more caster dps, as most of our spots are full on melee and hunters (who would have guess ^.^ )
Currently starting almost all WPvP events server wide, in contact with other Horde guilds to coordinate strikes on the Alliance at any given day and any given time and setting up events 2-3 times a week with a turn out of 40+ horde from our guild and others so if world pvp is a must for you, then you may have found your new home!

We also have many higher rated (not to high yet ) arena players who will help you learn your class better, and if you need some help, run you through arena for your cap! But, my favorite aspect of this guild, and which I why I am always so happy for agreeing with Uglymugs to make it with him, is the atmosphere.

We have a zero tolerance bull!@#$/drama free guild,meaning that if you are bringing drama, you will feel the wrath of mine or Ugly's /gkick hammer, it swing swift and just, hearing both sides of the argument, validating the proof, and deciding with officers what the action shall be, and if said drama does not stop, the player will be removed, as a couple of players have already found out sadly.

But do not be scared of the /gkick hammer! We allow guild members to "talk %^-* and joke around with each other" so long as it is not harassment/getting to the point where the other player is uncomfortable and doesn't want to play, meaning no death threats such as "Your grandma is burning in hell" which multiple people have received from a certain player who was removed :)

So if you are interested in a guild who will help you gear up by arena/bgs, or just runs them for fun with the guild to get to know each other better and has multiple events scheduled every week,, then this is the place for you! Hit up myself( Co-GM), Uglymugs/Thordon(GM), or any of our members for an invite!
Edited by Doctörgreen on 12/24/2012 11:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
BUMP. Also please note, that this is a PvP guild (Pet vs Pet).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
BUMP. ^^ thats a lie. Lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
oh you guys pvp? ah i get so confused! i got into several scuffles with some ruffians and my crew dropped a few of your guys in record time, kind of like watching soggy turds but hey not everybody can be pro eh? got to have the noobs haha! when i mean scuffles i mean 3hrs of domination and when i say ruffians i mean the entire horde faction trying to do "dailies" in Krasarang wilds.

;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This idiot is Charizard, (with a bunch of gay alt characters) he is hiding behind a level one because he is hated server wide and g kicked by multiple guilds for being a complete butthurt douche bag randomly for no reason. The fact that he gets g kicked after talking !@#$ to an alt of the gm (which he didnt know) and comes on this thread to talk crap on his lv 1 toon is completely ridiculous. You should either name change or server change and never talk again because I dont think you understand how many people dislike you...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Charizard, i am sorry that our Guild does not allow others to harass our members, that is one of the main things that we will not tollerate, sure you can bust each others balls and stuff like that, but you would take it way to far and way to seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Best guild ever << Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Message sent to our gleader when he was on his alt from one of charizards alt, within 10 min of being removed from guild. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2jbmarq&s=6
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
This is honestly one of the best guilds I've been in, we're always up to shenanigans and poke fun at each other but we all know it's for fun. Being a complete !@#$%^ to your guild mates is not tolerated though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hey Nevruc, how come you didnt get to kill our rare? Squish us? Nah more like get your !@# kicked :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/01/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Oreoz
Sadly this is another terrible guild similar to HSF. This guild loses almost every RBG they do. All players aren't even 2k besides what 2? Others are maybe 1750 or lower. They trash talk all day in durotar when they lose duels. And what the GM as well as other officers love doing is trash talking other members of the guild by saying "You're terrible you sh*t player". But you see if you say one thing back like something as little as "u mad?" you get kicked. You can join but you will be disappointed within the first week. And say there are other members trash talking others the GM doesn't care he says "Cool story" and won't do anything. I also think the GM is like 12 or 13 due to the extreme amount of immaturity he has. I've also heard the GM in skype with hes prepubescent when doing an RBG which was lost. Just me saving you from getting your hopes up thinking there is a good PvP guild finally. Well there isn't and there never will be. Good luck :D

If you think a 2K arena rating should be a requirement for all members of a WPvP guild, maybe you should go join Despair. OH WAIT...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Funny how you talk all that !@#$ jsut to get face rolled when we found you and then run to your flying ship afterwards instead of seconds, you got rolled stop trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
guys drop 5 deep with 3 tag along scrubs what do you expect? you should console Foxxed up there in your thread he/she/it tried to pvp but ended up rolling in the dirt

lol doctor up there comes down with his crew of tap dancers and i bring him to threat level midnight, he goes into panic mode. Thank god that rare hit me for half my health or we would of 3 manned the rare, your 3 hired janitors and your crew.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Might want to check with PiP on how he feels Ragadin. He had his face in the mud for 2 hours last night. Sipping the dirty water, twitching a tad. Then we hammered his crown once again.

I didn't see him out there today, did he call in sick?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
<Two Orcs One Cup> helped HSF the other night down the King of Stormwind. Their leaders seem to organize and reach out to other Horde to get large groups of World PvPers who get stuff done.

If you're Horde and like World PvP and for some reason can't join Horde Strike Force, these guys seem like a good action-filled alternative.

--------

When it comes to World PvP if you're not getting hated on, you're not doing it right.
Reply Quote
Arbitral, Yes you facerolled me. I have honor gear. You killed me. Proud of that? Proud of you and 5 people trying to kill me? Haha.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Yes call us tap dancers while we danced all over your faces :) And panic mode? The only person that has ever put me into that, was 1v1ing Ragadin, and i lost. So please, 1v1 me and we will see :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
12/02/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Pïp
Arbitral, Yes you facerolled me. I have honor gear. You killed me. Proud of that? Proud of you and 5 people trying to kill me? Haha.

Funny... I have honor gear and I never get facerolled. Maybe it's because I'm a Mage, or people quest in PvE gear, or they just happen to be worse than me (according to most Horde that is a long shot) unless it's by a group of people with a healer.

Pip, you used to be a part of the Alliance. I lent you some gold and never got it back. So I guess I will just have to take it back with you doing corpse runs.

P.S. If you're Alliance and looking for a tight nit guild doing dailies, WPvP, BGs, and heroics together feel free to ask anyone in <Maelstrom Heroes> for more info or contact me in game.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
12/06/2012 03:10 AMPosted by Wixers
Maybe it's because I'm a Mage, or people quest in PvE gear

Or you are lying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]