Severe, intermittent lag?

90 Tauren Druid
I am lagging terribly today. Telstra also up in north Queensland. Fine outside of combat, but once I pull even one mob I can barely kill it the lag is so horrific.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I don't even know why i keep paying for this pathetic service. Oceanic region should be free to play imo.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Anyone know if we use a tunnel does it fix the issue ?

I have a raid Monday night and currently the issue still isn't resolved.

Definately a Blizz/Telstra issue by the looks of it. Spoke with a mate who was raiding and he is with iinet and wasn't having any issues.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
As of tommorrow i will be with Internode. Checking out different providers is about all we can do. Try and find something that works.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The problem doesn't lie with Telstra seemingly - other ISP users are reporting the same issue.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Yea i'm moving house though and Internode is the only provider that can offer me ADSL 2+ in that locality even though the exchange is just down the road. Telstra said they can only provide wireless >.<
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
same problem here. telstra user in adelaide.
been happening for a few days now.
did sha fight and had such a huge world spike i couldn't do anything but stand there being completely useless
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Getting this problem too!
I'm with Telstra and live in Tasmania, been getting lag spikes for a few days now.
I cant pvp at all :( :( :(
Reply Quote
82 Orc Warrior
Happen to me too.
It started last night.
179 home and 3 k world then a few minute later both get went up to 3 k ++ .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]