Gobble Gobble.

90 Troll Priest
Happy Turkey Day, folks!

We're going traditional this year, with a turbo turkey, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, cranberry salad, stuffing, rolls, pumpkin pie, and a caramel apple pie. What are you having/did you have?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Is there a difference between a regular turkey and a turbo turkey?

Just had turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, stuffing and then French silk pie. No pumpkin pie here because it sucks.

But it was very entertaining having my little 8 month old little girl sitting next to me. She found it very amazing having all these people sitting at the table talking. She just kept yelling and throwing her toys. Very exhausting, but fun...

Now I just have to put up with the mother-in-law till tomorrow...
Reply Quote
2 Troll Warrior
I had the runs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Despite the sad nature of our T-Day, we continued on with tradition.

We deep fried two turkeys, sliced up some ham, green beans, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, key lime pie, honey biscuits, stuffing, cherry pie, etc.

As you can see, my family puts out the usual but really it's all about the deserts - it's also because due to the size of the family we have to hold T-Day in the farm house.

Hope all had a wonderful thanksgiving weekend.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Okay, so I'm gonna necro my own thread here since the forums have been being jerkfaces and not showing when it has new posts. =(

Kylar: The only difference between a turbo turkey and regular is how long it's cooked. Turbo turkeys are done at 500 degrees for just an hour or two depending on the weight. Cooking it that fast keeps it from drying out.

Ginger: You normally do, it's just verbal. =P

Balatro: Our family is the same way. The food is always important, but never as important as the desserts. Also, hope you're doing well. I'm sure the last couple months haven't been easy. <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]