We have been watching you Rogue....

49 Blood Elf Rogue
We have been watching you Rogue, and have taken a interest in your special...talents.

The Guild of the Whispering Shadows is interested in having you join our ranks.
For obvious reasons we cannot specify certain details of our Organization as I am sure you understand.

If you are intrigued with our offer, we can set up a meeting to discuss this further.

~Faelyra Shadowmeld
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
How many times must I tell you people. I'm a druid not a rogue!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Any rogue you can watch is probably destined to be a warrior or a sushi chef. Just sayin'.... ;)

(and good luck on recruiting)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Watching me are you?!

(( Role Playing Rogues!!! I would love to meet you. I will be in touch.))
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
As I said before, I'm a druid not a rogue!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Please excuse my friend Clori. She hasn't been right after that Goblin Jumper Cable incident. After this situation we've convinced her to give up playing with electricity and high explosives. She now is quite content to pick flowers and dig in the dirt.

We're still working on the biting and scratching behavior however.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Still looking for a male Gnome Rogue who can speak Draconic so I can test something out. It seems My rogue maintained that ability when he had faction/sex change operation. Would love to test this in a Santuary city.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]