<Rage> Still around?

2 Orc Shaman
Hello Skullcrusher homies, I used to play a shaman named Goreslash on this server long long time ago Pre-BC and a blood elf pally till BC's end named Holyslash. I recently got a free 30 days because of my D3 copy, so I'm curious who still plays that remembers my old self, and if <Rage> guild is still around. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
As the raiding guild, no. As a casual guild, yes. I see the tag sometimes around org. There are still people from Rage that play but are in other various guilds too, like Fudge.
Reply Quote
2 Orc Shaman
Ah I Deff remember Fudge, That's awesome. Guess ill look around and see who I can find.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Hi Goreslash. I'm my playing my pally, Justicemaker, now. There isn't really anyone left in Rage from before except Boona.

I'm having a good time doing 25 man raiding with All That Remains.
Reply Quote
2 Orc Shaman
Cool deal Fudge, good to see you're still around at least. Shame everyone else quit,or rerolled or what have you. I've been playing on Illidan mostly the last few days, just keeping this thread up in case the old crew was still together =P
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hi Goreslash. I'm my playing my pally, Justicemaker, now. There isn't really anyone left in Rage from before except Boona.

You're Justicemaker? Makes me feel like it was 2005 today when you killed me at the bmah.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
haha yeah Lupano, I almost didn't kill you for the sake of nostalgia
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
you all need to get pie
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
11/25/2012 06:35 AMPosted by Fudge
haha yeah Lupano, I almost didn't kill you for the sake of nostalgia

That would've been no good. This way we can pretend there's a Rage/DE rivalry still going.
Edited by Lupano on 11/25/2012 3:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
2 Orc Shaman
DE and Rage had a rivalry?! I coulda swore we were just secret lovers.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
11/25/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Goresl
DE and Rage had a rivalry?! I coulda swore we were just secret lovers.

Way to blow the "secret" part...
Reply Quote
2 Orc Shaman
Well it was a 2005 secret its 2012 now, I thought the cat was out of the bag by now!
Reply Quote
31 Tauren Hunter
WTB players with 600 Blacksmithing and Mining for the guild achievement so I can buy pants for my little Monk!
Reply Quote
31 Tauren Hunter
Nevermind, apparently the person has to be Honored with the guild for it to count. So lame! I need heirloom pants.
Reply Quote
72 Orc Rogue
Lupaanoooo I'm not sure if you remember me I think i was the last rogue Luxx brought into DE before he ended up leaving a short while after. Was with DE all the way through Naxx pre-bc. Ended up raiding with DE again for a while when they made a comeback... I miss the good old DE days fighting with rage for a while just to get into naxx LOL. The glory days
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Hey Gore/Fudge and I think Qong made an appearance in this thread as well. I'm around as well but mostly playing D3 when I have time. Might pick this back up just to level to 90 just on an off chance the next expansion won't look lame :)

cheers,
Rurik
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
AAAAH!!! FUDGE GOOD PVP TIMES BACK IN VANILLA!!!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
greetings gore. i recently resubbed as well and playing some over the holidays. some rage people are still playing, but mostly in other guilds. Ice/Punkz/Voodz are in a guild named Balloon Vendor, Tridav is playing on Mal'Ganis and even Music still plays with some rl friends on Dragonblight. Qong was also on for some 7day promotion, but i don't think he has resubbed (which he totally should though so we can have some more adventures in the world of dailycraft). I've seen some other people like Eyeless and Stratus on D3 but i don't think they will play wow again. i'm mostly playing my DK Gripstar atm, but Ratspilf will make a comeback soon as well. Feel free to wisper me in game or something^^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I just hit 90 and am almost ready to do 25k dps in raid finder!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
MVP
Acelia still plays, I know cause he's my cousin, his main isn't his mage anymore, he's getting alot into monk right now. He's been teaching me how to play a mage, he shows me a lot of rages old videos and there pretty sick!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]