Dear Blizzard, PLEASE LET US TRANSFER OFF!!!

90 Draenei Shaman
This is so stupid No point in farming nothing sells, U need gems and dont have friends well ur just SOL, Want to run SHA? HA never gonna happen....When will you let us go this is horrible.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
1. They aren't going to let you transfer off a low population server for free. That would just make the server even worse.

2. The chances of them reading the server forums for said QQ is lower than the population of Failmaggus itself.

3. The fact that you think they care about the state of Failmaggus tickles my pickle.

4. Quit being poor and pay for it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
we run sha on tuesday lol... now... if you want to kill galleon that will not happen ever
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
This is all about money for Blizzard. Why should they shut down all these underpopulated realms (that they've already paid to establish), when they can coerce people to pay to relocate? This realm is the most obvious: it's a "pvp" realm with almost no alliance on it!!!! It would be funny if it weren't so obvious.
Reply Quote
To be perfectly honest, the only hopes this server has is to be a destination realm for free transfers off high pop servers. (even at that the chances of survival are grim)

Every city is a ghost town including the Org and the Pandarian capital.
Pugging is impossible so the smaller guilds need to ask each other for help constantly if someone doesnt show up for a raid.

Blizzard needs to do something soon because even more guilds will transfer off leaving the server in worse shape. I know I have been thinking about it :/

Closing the server and transferring everyone is definitely an option that I would agree on.

I just hope they can figure something out soon ><
Reply Quote
Blizzard does let you transfer off....for the small sum of $25 per character. Enjoy!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]