[A] Judgement 10man LFM

90 Human Death Knight
Keeping this short - I have 4/6H MSV, 6/6 HoF and 1/4 TOES experience so far.

We're looking for a tank and 1-2 ranged DPS.

Raid times are T/Th 7-11pm, Sun 7-10pm.

Please be properly gemmed, enchanted and reforged. Know how to maximize your DPS or survivability. Have at least 275 stat food and bring your own flasks. Gear is not as important as skill, I can overlook deficiencies in item level if you are educated and you know your class inside and out.

Send me a message in-game (my stupid è is alt-0232) and my battletag is Falc#1131.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Update - LF a melee (warrior or rogue) DPS as well.
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
A buddy helped me update my computer from Windows XP to Windows 8 Ultimate 64 bit today. Everything is working awesome but my WoW won't work I keep getting this error BLZTPS00008 and I can't find an answer to fix it. I started a post and still haven't gotten any answers. I'm not sure if Blizzard is open to call in the morning to get this fixed for the raid. It pisses me off that they have a tech forum you can rarely get a tech to answer a thread. If anyone has a clue how to fix it let me know!

I'm Thefreezer btw. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump6
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]