Kincayd was Injured. (RL)

90 Goblin Rogue
Got my pinkie finger caught in a machine at work today, Nearly lost the entire finger but luckily i stopped the machine before any lasting damage was done. I wont be performing my best for a couple weeks so lets all take it easy on the rogue for a little while? Thanks guys.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
recupe to full noob
Reply Quote
67 Human Priest
yea boi idc ether cuz rouges arint good any more lol. rouges where good leik instant gladeator but now they suck lol kincaid reroll bro go fotm class like warreor or sometin cuz u suck. lol finger
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
rofl.... its sad that you change toons to post on to agree with yourself....

also kind of sounds that your a little butthurt >:
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Ahahaha my ally friends arguing with my (Newly) Horde friends. Almost brought a tear to my eye.

Platemaster, I dun ned no pinky 2 take u owt newb
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
L2 spell plz
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
11/25/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Kiinky
L2 spell plz

It sure would make for a more enjoyable foruming experience.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/24/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Kincayd
Got my pinkie finger caught in a machine at work today, Nearly lost the entire finger but luckily i stopped the machine before any lasting damage was done. I wont be performing my best for a couple weeks so lets all take it easy on the rogue for a little while? Thanks guys.

That sucks that you were injured. I hope you get better soon.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Thanks, i decided to level a new warlock on Sargeras. I figured it would be easier on my finger and maybe meet some new gamers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Omg hahaha are you going to twink your lock? :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I'm not really sure, I just hit level 23 on him and i'm pretty psyched for endgame. I decided to do it through quests only, which is tough without BoA gear on a PvP server these days.
Edited by Kincayd on 11/26/2012 7:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Ahhh, yeah it is.....well i have a lot of toons on sargeras if you ever need help with anything
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sorry kincayd
hope you get better soon
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/24/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Kincayd

Sorry to hear that little buddy hope you get better!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
11/24/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Platemaster
no idc about u and ur injury i just kill u cuz u horde and horde not good cuz im alliance and ur red to ur dead and its not easy to not kill stuff thats red cuz idc who it is and rogues were fotm and now their not so ur mad cuz that u r nurfd and cant kill me bcoz that yu r a newb now and cant hurt me bcuz rouges aer bad jus t like druids and mages k i hate rouges so gtfo nub and let the dor hit u on the way out k im mad that hoard is there and it makes me annoy when u come to sw cuz it spam local defence and that not gud becuz that i cant see chat when u do that so stop plz

this is the dumbest !@#$ I have seen in a long time
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/27/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Syntreklol
[quote="71990535431"]no idc about u and ur injury i just kill u cuz u horde and horde not good cuz im alliance and ur red to ur dead and its not easy to not kill stuff thats red cuz idc who it is and rogues were fotm and now their not so ur mad cuz that u r nurfd and cant kill me bcoz that yu r a newb now and cant hurt me bcuz rouges aer bad jus t like druids and mages k i hate rouges so gtfo nub and let the dor hit u on the way out k im mad that hoard is there and it makes me annoy when u come to sw cuz it spam local defence and that not gud becuz that i cant see chat when u do that so stop plz

Good lord someone needs to stay in school
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
no idc about u and ur injury i just kill u cuz u horde and horde not good cuz im alliance and ur red to ur dead and its not easy to not kill stuff thats red cuz idc who it is and rogues were fotm and now their not so ur mad cuz that u r nurfd and cant kill me bcoz that yu r a newb now and cant hurt me bcuz rouges aer bad jus t like druids and mages k i hate rouges so gtfo nub and let the dor hit u on the way out k im mad that hoard is there and it makes me annoy when u come to sw cuz it spam local defence and that not gud becuz that i cant see chat when u do that so stop plz

TL:Couldn't Read.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]