Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
n2mu jc eating subway n listenin 2 the beatles
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
dat sounds like a good time mmmm yeah
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
mmmmmmmm he lyke a fancy alfredo sauce frum paris..
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I feel like this topic should be closed. Then deleted. Everyone in it, before I posted, perma banned. Somehow the memory of it all erased from our minds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/25/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Samhein
I feel like this topic should be closed. Then deleted. Everyone in it, before I posted, perma banned. Somehow the memory of it all erased from our minds.

samhein pls go this is the realm forum and we are allowed to have friendly discussions such as this
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
i just want some cake :[ dont be so meeean!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman

samhein pls go this is the realm forum and we are allowed to have friendly discussions such as this

Perhaps. Unfortunately this conversation is hardly relevant, nor is it constructed properly and is laced with poor (purposely done) grammar that is damaging to everything that a normal reader would expect. Therefore it's disruptive, useless, and quite frankly doesn't belong anywhere other then perhaps a chat room on some shady 4chan wannabe website.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

Perhaps. Unfortunately this conversation is hardly relevant, nor is it constructed properly and is laced with poor (purposely done) grammar that is damaging to everything that a normal reader would expect. Therefore it's disruptive, useless, and quite frankly doesn't belong anywhere other then perhaps a chat room on some shady 4chan wannabe website.

samhein pls lrn the difference btween than and then b4 u try 2 insult other ppl's grammar
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman

samhein pls lrn the difference btween than and then b4 u try 2 insult other ppl's grammar

You on the crack?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hi rrap, dime, & alfredoman
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D2xvW3Rqsk&hd=1 dis is my tribute to mah spice gurls mmmmmmmmm
Edited by Creamedsauce on 11/26/2012 4:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
So bad. So Boulderfist.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
that video ws breath taking.. And samhien fu! He juss wann suhmmcake
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]