Grats Void on Challenge Mode

80 Goblin Shaman
Realm first Challenge Conqueror. Grats guys.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
thx

http://i.imgur.com/2fvFm.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Grats guys. :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Now that I've gotten some sleep, and for the benefit of those wishing to make fun of us, we spent almost 7 hours on this last night doing Brewery for the first time (although we had previously worked on it), 1-shotting Jade Serpent to carry Outcold to realm first, spending 3 hours wiping in Mogo'shan Palace to carry Outcold to realm first because doing that place without a rogue is AWFUL, and doing Scarlet Monastery from start to finish, which really isn't as bad as many people claim once you figure out the first boss and the pull after him. That was a long sentence. I really brought the team down by playing a bear, which is of course the worst tank of the five this expansion. The correct tank is death knight. We will be showing off our transmog gear in Org for your viewing pleasure for the foreseeable future.

Edit: Carried by spirit shell, of course.
Edited by Casa on 11/25/2012 8:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Please, if anyone carried it was Shaeck carrying your druid.

0.55 Random Trash Mob hits Casa for 205030
0.33 Random Trash Mob hits Casa for 205030
0.00 Random Trash Mob hits Casa for 205030
0.00 Casa died
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/25/2012 08:52 AMPosted by Casa
Edit: Carried by spirit shell, of course.

/flex
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Please, if anyone carried it was Shaeck carrying your druid.

0.55 Random Trash Mob hits Casa for 205030
0.33 Random Trash Mob hits Casa for 205030
0.00 Random Trash Mob hits Casa for 205030
0.00 Casa died

Most of my deaths were MUCH faster than that. I can heal myself if I have 0.55 seconds.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
grats on realm first 90
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
We will be showing off our transmog gear in Org for your viewing pleasure for the foreseeable future.

The shaman transmog that Jds is wearing is the only decent looking one. Shame, Blizzard should've made every set look really good considering time spent.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We will be showing off our transmog gear in Org for your viewing pleasure for the foreseeable future.

The shaman transmog that Jds is wearing is the only decent looking one. Shame, Blizzard should've made every set look really good considering time spent.

haters gonna hate. I LIKE MY TRANSMOG THANKS THOUGH
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

I'm a pretty big fan of the druid set on a femtaur, maybe the best druid set ever made (t5 is the other contender, and while its poly count is pretty low, it's very appropriate for druids). This is also the only helm I've ever shown on my druid, other than cursed vision.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage

The

Your post was invalid starting here.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I don't know, I dislike a lot of the gear designs so far in this xpac. There is a really cool heroic helm for shamans from vaults I like.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
grats gentlemen. Very impresive.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]