Hey, Wânted, hey? What is going on in...

90 Night Elf Priest
...this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eRk7W3Gvmc ??
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Awww. No cool angst filled music track from someone like Linkin Park or maybe even Drowning Pool's "Let the bodies hit the floor". I am disappoint.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
omg u followed my advise and started to lvl
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I like the part where he almost killed you.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
11/25/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Hollywoodund
omg u followed my advise and started to lvl

I didn't follow your advice. It took almost 4+ days since your post for me to convince myself I wanted to waste my time on WoW again. Sadly I've wasted most that time leveling a panda warrior rather then trying to get to 90. Or is it sadly... cause warriors are cool.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
@ Maplebeef, I wasn't trying to fight him, I was testing his behavior... it was a little... "suspicious", don't you think? cough. cough. Nah. I am probably so bad that I just run circles around a paladin using exorcism and judgment on CD as I run around not doing anything at all.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Andddd botter.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wow... no wonder this guy made a thread earlier complaining about being ganked. Maybe he was afk and his cat was walking across his keyboard.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hey, ewe, ewe... what are you doing posting on the BF forums while you're working, get back to work... okay?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]