I'm horde, I'm so tough I ........

90 Human Hunter
need to log onto my main to gank an alt who just mopped the floor with my alt!

Been trying to level my DK, and doing the usual thing and taking out horde when I see em, but fairly alt vs alt style. But damn, how many times when I do that does the horde come back 5 mins later with their 90.

I'm horde, I'm so tough, I need a 90 to take out a little ol' DK who's in greens and blues trying to level.

Man up horde, and fight alt - alt.

I did return the favour on a few occasions, and absolutely embarrased one guy when I brought this 90 hunter to the party. So much so, he wanted to be my friend :P

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6492/friendgq.jpg

Other times, the weaklings won't even dismount when Icebear rocks up to the party.

Is there no longer any honour amongst the horde? Maybe I'm just too nice, most often picking on those same level or higher. If this keeps up, I may need to reconsider my position, and do things horde style, but then again, not sure I could stoop so low.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I've gone back to leveling an alt aswell lately, started him just before MoP...tell ya what, Outlands was CRAZY when noone had anything better to do! But I've found similar (although opposite) stuff, so it's not just a Horde thing. CRZ just makes it more irritating because you may not ever see them again to return the favour. He got shelved until last week...

11/25/2012 05:21 PMPosted by Icebear
Is there no longer any honour amongst the horde?

You say no longer...at least that implies that Horde HAD some at some point, unlike you Alliance scum.

I played the first 5 or 6 years of this game on an Alliance PvE server because the guy who got me into the game played there. Then he quit and I saw the light. Orcs are awesome, especially if you've read some of the books. My "balanced" viewpoint from having played both sides of the fence means my opinion is better :-p

In all seriousness though, all the things that used to get complained about when I was alliance (especially things like "Horde always win xxx battleground" stuff), it turned out, were EXACTLY the same things complained about the other way around. Douchebags and chickens populate both factions equally in my experience, so don't worry! If you were Horde, you'd be getting the same problems (although, you'd be infinitely cooler and better looking doing it).
Edited by Slashqqmoar on 11/25/2012 7:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If only tears were a currency, I'd be rich.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
11/25/2012 07:48 PMPosted by Slashqqmoar
My "balanced" viewpoint from having played both sides of the fence means my opinion is better :-p

lol - yeah, you got me on this point. I've only ever been Alliance. It's good to know it's not just an Ally issue :)

although, you'd be infinitely cooler and better looking doing it

classic :)

CRZ just makes it more irritating because you may not ever see them again to return the favour

Hate that! - I will do whatever it takes to return the favour. Stayed up very late last night to try and hunt down this weak 90 monk you ganked my DK. Eventually found him, but the sissy wouldn't dismount and fight like a man! Oh I hope I see his little girly hunter alt again, so my DK can whoop him again. Tried to kite me like a big girl, and I took out his pet while he was prancing around then I went after him and eventually dropped him. He put up a good fight though. Oh man, do I want to bump into him again, or his monk. I should have been called Iceelephant, as I remember things like an elephant.

11/25/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Multiblade
If only tears were a currency, I'd be rich.

pity they can't be converted to Conquest Pts, otherwise I'd be full PvP geared :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Hmm I remember back in mid 4.3 when I was leveling my paladin and was in felwood questing when I had been ganked by two other players a few levels higher than my paly at the time.

I can say that I am guilty for logging onto this hunter at the time back then and even going as far as clearing out a full quest hub along with the flight master searching for payback.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hey Iceacid. Haven't seen you around in a while. Any chance we'll be seeing u in Gundrak again?

We'll look after ya!

/emote fingers crossed
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
12/06/2012 07:39 PMPosted by Icebear
Hey Iceacid. Haven't seen you around in a while. Any chance we'll be seeing u in Gundrak again?

It would take me 3 to 4 months to level this toon, I flipped a coin and my paladin won the toss.

I even moved my Alliance mage spy, all I have left here at the moment is a level 72 Troll Shaman
Reply Quote
87 Undead Mage
You must be new here, ganking low lvls has always been apart of wow on both sides.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
They likely switch to a main because while they were happily grinding you flatout ganked them with no provocation. Not everybody can be a PvP hero like yourself so what better way to punish your insolence than to completely destroy you. Level 90's ganking for no reason is uncool but if you provoke them you orchestrated your own death.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/12/2012 04:31 AMPosted by Kickinrad
they were happily grinding you flatout ganked them with no provocation

Hey - the guild name says it all. We take No Prisoners
We don't need provocation - you're just horde. But, we do have honour, and will not flat out gank someone who is lower level and stuff. Only fair ganking!

12/12/2012 04:31 AMPosted by Kickinrad
Not everybody can be a PvP hero

I wish I was a PvP hero :( But we are good at 'fair' world PvP.

I still think they shouldn't get their 90's out, and fight with their alts. I normally only get them once anyhow, to show them who's boss, then I leave them alone. But these day's, people insist on coming back and causing all kinds of grief with their 90's. Should be some unwritten code somewhere that says you shouldn't do that!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
@ Renigade - if you bring 2 buddys - I get to bring 2 buddys! Me only likes fair fights!

lol - but don't go getting more than 2 buddy's - I don't have more than 2 :(

If you are looking for a rumble in the jungle, you can find me most nights either at Half Hill or where the Half Hill daily's usually occur. But sadly I play late hours, like 1:00am - 3:00am or 4:00am server time. But if you're feeling lucky, then come find little ol' Icebear.

There's a few horde I've been waiting for, but they no come to play with the Bear. Very rarely has the Bear gone down in a fair 1 v 1 world PvP. Sure, I've been outnumbered before, but that don't count in my books!

My Spirit Beast especially enjoys ripping the faces of priests :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
12/13/2012 01:25 AMPosted by Icebear
There's a few horde I've been waiting for, but they no come to play with the Bear.

Not only do you play dumb hours, but my graphics card AND mobo died on me last week, so still working on getting up and running again...One day I'll find you. Although at those sorts of times, it'd probably only be a day where I was up that late drinking, so dunno how it'd go tbh :-p
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
lol - Slash - I had you in mind when typing that response :P

My arena partner sometimes rocks up late, and ahem, yes, a little drunk, and, lets just say, he quite often gets 0 heals - 0 damage in arena. The things we do for mates! Only thing he brings to the match is his buffs!

So, yes, I'd definitely encourage you to get on after some drinks /emote cheeky s!@#$%^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Ding, 86 getting closer XD
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/13/2012 11:23 PMPosted by Icebear
/emote cheeky s!@#$%^

ROFL - I just re-read this post, and realised what I had done. The last part of the word is actually a racist word, but that was not the intention. I was trying to work out why the forum blocked what I wrote :(

But rest assured, it was meant to be like a cheeky grin, or cheeky smile. Nothing sinister, so don't worry Slash, I wasn't being rude. Should have checked it after I posted it!

12/15/2012 05:13 AMPosted by Iceacid
Ding, 86 getting closer XD

Keep going Ice. Huge grind 85 - 90. I'm levelling an alt at the mo and am just remembering how big a grind it actually is :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]