85 Human Death Knight
Looking for 1-600 Alchemy Powerlvling Kit

Let me know price here
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Someone get me a 90 on Alliance side so I can sell my kits there >_>
Reply Quote
74 Draenei Hunter
yo u fkin pansy its demondruid/escargot i gave u my account info way back in nam in return for ur info so i could do onyxias lair for fun on ur rogue, WHICH BTW I GOT U A BLOODFANG HOOD

and u went on my lvl 60 demondruid at the time so u could kill time when i was raiding on ur rogue

and U sharded all of my fkin epics you aussie c*nt, 60 nexus crystals that sold for 100 g at that time that u shared with rumirum and elfofthedark/ayperios/sabazios, you're a total mutt, i got that druid restored and played it for years btw, just had to regear right before tbc leveling but that was notihng, just pissed i lost all that stormrage and cenarion for transmog later on in the game like now,

just wanted to let u know how much better than u i am and how much of a fgit cnt u are
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
^ didint understand anything but huge lolz

ps: foreluney send us some wood pics bro
Edited by Holyavenger on 11/15/2013 2:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
yo u fkin pansy its demondruid/escargot i gave u my account info way back in nam in return for ur info so i could do onyxias lair for fun on ur rogue, WHICH BTW I GOT U A BLOODFANG HOOD

and u went on my lvl 60 demondruid at the time so u could kill time when i was raiding on ur rogue

and U sharded all of my fkin epics you aussie c*nt, 60 nexus crystals that sold for 100 g at that time that u shared with rumirum and elfofthedark/ayperios/sabazios, you're a total mutt, i got that druid restored and played it for years btw, just had to regear right before tbc leveling but that was notihng, just pissed i lost all that stormrage and cenarion for transmog later on in the game like now,

just wanted to let u know how much better than u i am and how much of a fgit cnt u are

DON'T YOU TALK TO TOKEN LIKE THAT!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I have a kit for sale. Contact me in game for more info. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]