Currently 478 Hpaly and building a ret set of 462. I have 2 healed normal MSV and also ready for H's. I ran H raids pretty heavily in tier 13 cata with pinnacle on hyjal US server and now they have moved onto some of the top guilds on this server. I am used to playing with all types of players but prefer those who do their homework and come ready to down !@#$ every raid night. Even if thatmeans beating you head into a wall for half the night. My schedule is limited so that is why I haven't yet joined a top guild due to their extensive raid schedules.
I am also working on my shaman who will be MS ele and OS resto or vice versa if needed. Last tier I ran with all healers so I know the classes. I will be working on a monk heals soon so could have one ready for after christmas. Also back in cata my main was a resto druid named triif and my current main is my paly manathon. Please feel free to message me in game LeetHeala#1931 is my battletag and for those who don't know what to do with that my real ID is cblue1122@yahoo.com. Thanks for taking the time to read my post hope to hear back.
Edited by Manathon on 11/26/2012 9:37 AM PST