Any Warhammer fans?

Just curious, I absolutely love both Warhammer universes (fantasy and 40k) and spend off time reading the black lexicanum. Played a bit of Dawn of War, though never got very far into it (liked Starcraft and WC3 more as rts games). Haven't tried DOW2, though I do listen to the music a lot (which is awesome).

Going to probably ask for the new rulebook and chaos space marine codex for Christmas. What are your favorite armies? For 40k its easily chaos space marines, maybe followed by Eldar. Fantasy is harder..I like a lot of the factions, favorites are probably:

Skaven
Beasts of Chaos
Warriors of Chaos
High Elves
Tomb Kings
Reply Quote
10 Draenei Warrior
The Necrons for 40K.

Brettonians for Fantasy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I have got me a massive Tyranid swarm, been collecting and painting them so long it's practically a visual display of their evolution. My favorite fig is the old Opera singer Carnifex.

also have a nice Orc & Goblin army for fantasy. Used to have a decent undead army and then they split them into Vampire Counts and Tomb Kings and I discovered I didn't have enough of either to field a full army.

Still got Nagash though, big beautiful undead bastard

What bugs me about their stuff though is they keep re-writing the damn rulebooks and Codexes, often before they even finish making models of all the units listed in the last Codex.

Just got sick of forking out for new books all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
>.>
<.<

WAAAAAGH!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Sadly the people I used to play with are planning to get out of the game. Marriage and Careers and all that.

Said he would be putting his fully painted Eldar army up on Ebay if anyone here wants to keep an eye out for it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Sadly the people I used to play with are planning to get out of the game. Marriage and Careers and all that.

Said he would be putting his fully painted Eldar army up on Ebay if anyone here wants to keep an eye out for it.

That sucks a lot. I feel myself moving more toward tabletop gaming and away from standard stuff. New games just don't grip me anymore but I still get excited for a new codex update and I guess the modeling aspect really appeals to my inner kid.

http://www.coolminiornot.com/pics/pics16/img5079859fe15dd.jpg

Want this so bad, lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]