New gaming headsets?

90 Troll Death Knight
I've had 2 Turtle Beach headsets, they both snapped at the area where the earphone meets the headband, so I really need a new headset.

I need a headset that is fairly large, to fit over my head and ears because my head is larger then average, I know that Razer is a good brand, I've also heard Logitech, but I'm not entirely sure what to choose.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Death Knight
i gave up on expensive headsets. every time i spend more than 20 or 30 bucks on a set, it breaks, usually in exactly the way you just described. so i just buy the 15 dollar HP brand USB headsets at walmart. when one breaks, i just grab another and make a note to buy another backup the next time i'm in town.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I've recently purchased a pair of Razer Tiamats (the 2.2 version, the 7.1 Surround is too expensive and I only use voice communication for MMOs and Skype anyway), and the quality is great, and the retractable microphone is a cool bonus.

And you said you needed a larger headset, so the Tiamat should be perfect for you, due to the overall size of them.

I tend to go for peripherals under $100. Spending more than $100 for peripherals such as keyboards, mice, and headsets is too over the top for me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
depends on the money you have to spend on a headset but i would look at the astro A40's, i have them and love them.You can also use them for your xbox or ps3 if you get the mixamp version
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]