Brawler’s Guild Invitation Update

Community Manager
With the latest patch, 5.1 “Landfall”, we’ve introduced the new feature, the Brawler’s Guild. As we previously announced, entry into the Brawler’s Guild is by invitation only. Invitations can be found on the black market auction house, by invitation from somebody within the guild, and occasionally as drops from certain Horde and Alliance NPCs. Before you rush to your realm’s black market auction house, we wanted to make you aware that invitations may not be available immediately upon realms going live, but should be showing up within the next 24 hours. We wish those of you who choose to take on this next challenge the best of luck in your endeavor.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
how do you find out who is in the guild so that you may obtain an invite from them?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Edited by Fibromyalgía on 11/30/2012 7:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
HC
11/27/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Marymaggot
how do you find out who is in the guild so that you may obtain an invite from them?

Interacting with your realm, knowing people on your realm, being in a guild, communicating with others, being nice to others, having lots of gold, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I wonder which NPCs will drop the goods? 8)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/27/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Marymaggot

I was wondering the same thing. Will there be some way to find out or will trade be spammed?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Well yes. But I was wondering if there is an identifying "thing" that someone would posses from being in one.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
That.

And also, if there isn't something that can legitimately identify people in the guild, what is stopping anyone from trolling trade chat giving out "invites".
Someone could say they have the invite, I pay say 20k and no invite.
Reply Quote
Nice!

"How much money's he getting for this?"

"There is no money. Free to all."

"Ain't that something?"

"It is, actually."

Too bad the inspiration for this bit of content wasn't followed in spirit.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Whoa Whoa Whoa Nethaera, the first rule of the brawler's guild is... you don't talk about brawler's guild.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
every major patch that comes always has little mini video does 5.1 have one?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
The first rule of the Brawler's guild is you don't talk about the Brawlers' guild.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Sounds good :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/27/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Nazzgul
incoming "WTS Brawlers guild invitations 100K" thanks alot for not listening to the vast majority of the WoW player base.

There are 10 invite a day from what I understand, no one can possible keep paying 100k each day to keep other people accessing it.

I wonder which NPCs will drop the goods? 8)

http://www.wowhead.com/news=208479/5-1-ptr-new-rare-spawns-black-friday-sale
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
11/27/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Nazzgul
incoming "WTS Brawlers guild invitations 100K" thanks alot for not listening to the vast majority of the WoW player base.

It is an either you know someone, or if you have obscene amounts of gold. Sounds pretty elitist to me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/27/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Fibromyalgía
Drink! Brawl! Drink! Brawl!

Dropkick Murphys - Drink and Fight, should be the Brawler's guild theme.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5KqEQvgYyk
Edited by Gødsent on 11/27/2012 9:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/27/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Stycks
Whoa Whoa Whoa Nethaera, the first rule of the brawler's guild is... you don't talk about brawler's guild.

What can I say... I'm a rebel. ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]