Brawler’s Guild Invitation Update

(Locked)

90 Gnome Warlock
You can find a blood soaked invitation (a BoP pass into the guild) from Rare spawns in the ShieldWall dailies areas. For alliance you can find 3 of these spawns in near the horde fortress 1 in the tower, 1 under the east gate to the fortress and 1 just south of the horde daily quest givers (this will be a priest and is hard to kill because it cannot be feared and horde WILL gank if they see you). I assume there are 3 for the horde as well near the alliance fortress. I have seen one just inside the barricades in front.

These rares only spawn daily as far as I have seen
Edited by Warmidget on 12/28/2012 9:53 AM PST
100 Human Priest
12/28/2013 01:21 PMPosted by Bhea
I am a GM, how will joining the Brawler's Guild affect me, and is it really worth it? What are the perks to this guild?
Holy Necro, and Brawler's Guild is a faction.

lol^ what he said, you just go there and do some fun 1v1 PVE fights, doesn't affect your guild at all.

At rank 8 you get a title, at rank 10 you get a mount, and ofc achive points
90 Troll Death Knight
I am a GM, how will joining the Brawler's Guild affect me, and is it really worth it? What are the perks to this guild?
You will have to battle your guild mates to the death in a massive free for all. If you lose, you lose control of the guild and are forced to fight the new leader for the right to reclaim your throne.

Meanwhile, the rest of us crowd around and place bets on the carnage.

Yep. Totally how it works.
90 Draenei Paladin
12/28/2013 01:24 PMPosted by Osoroshii
You will have to battle your guild mates to the death in a massive free for all. If you lose, you lose control of the guild and are forced to fight the new leader for the right to reclaim your throne.

Meanwhile, the rest of us crowd around and place bets on the carnage.

Yep. Totally how it works.

Keep in mind that after five deaths your character is deemed unsalvageable and deleted.
100 Night Elf Rogue
@Jassaellilea

I see you are fairly new to game as well as forums. Don't be concerned with it affecting your guild status or the trigger happy players on the "report" button. :)
72 Night Elf Druid
Did somebody drop the necro bomb? Geez.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]