Brawler’s Guild Invitation Update

90 Pandaren Rogue
This is a bunch of BS really i mean starting bid on anything in AH is 10,000 gold and your really selling IL 503 or some %^&* great so sniffling little nerds that can spend all there parents money can buy more gold and have better gear than me cuz there more wealthy outside the game? thanks http://www.wowwiki.com/Black_Market_Auction_House have fun with your fun new tier sets ill never be able to acquire

You havent touched a single raid i dont know why youre even posting...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I pretty much agree with this ^.
This Brawlers guild is going to end up being a joke, with the gold cappers getting the first invites by spending the mentioned gold cap on the first ones on the BMAH, then selling them to random people for a bunch more gold. Eventually the cost of them is going to be almost nothing, and by eventually, I mean not too distant future, because everyone will have an invite from people selling them.

Just kill opposing faction NPCs (Probably the ones involved in the current PvP, 'big thing.)? Did anyone read the patch notes? :P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

I pretty much agree with this ^.
This Brawlers guild is going to end up being a joke, with the gold cappers getting the first invites by spending the mentioned gold cap on the first ones on the BMAH, then selling them to random people for a bunch more gold. Eventually the cost of them is going to be almost nothing, and by eventually, I mean not too distant future, because everyone will have an invite from people selling them.

Just kill opposing faction NPCs (Probably the ones involved in the current PvP, 'big thing.)? Did anyone read the patch notes? :P

Nobody ever does, that's why there's so much rage on the forums about things people don't even understand. A lot of them didn't even go on the PTR to see how it really works.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Would have really been nice if this patch improved Hunters DPS. But then again I guess there has to be a crappy class in each expo.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
No the first rule of the Brawler's guild, is you form a guild bigger better and stronger, and destroy them on a daily basis.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
11/27/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Khrysos

I believe that "Certain Horde and Alliance NPCs" means the new faction-specific rare spawns. It's not going to be like farming skyshards, where you can just run around killing everything.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
11/27/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Astindor
Would have really been nice if this patch improved Hunters DPS. But then again I guess there has to be a crappy class in each expo.

There are several AoE fights that hunters do exceptionally well on, and most guilds still bring them. So, either you are doinitwrong, or they are doinitright.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
To everyone complaining:

Farm more gold, or farm the NPCs.

People who put more effort in will get rewarded first. Imagine that.

Also most of the playerbase probably won't be able to defeat the entirety of the encounters anyway if they are supposed to be harder than your average bear. Therefore, the entire player base does not need access to it right away.

Joe player who logs in for an hour a day and has 1k gold to his name with an ilvl of 430 doesn't need to get these right away, if ever.

Thats just how the game is like with content like this, accept it or spend more time improving your character. That is all
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Warlock
11/27/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Nethaera
With the latest patch, 5.1 “Landfall”, we’ve introduced the new feature, the Brawler’s Guild. As we [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004406077"]previously announced[/url], entry into the Brawler’s Guild is by invitation only. Invitations can be found on the black market auction house, by invitation from somebody within the guild, and occasionally as drops from certain Horde and Alliance NPCs. Before you rush to your realm’s black market auction house, we wanted to make you aware that invitations may not be available immediately upon realms going live, but should be showing up within the next 24 hours. We wish those of you who choose to take on this next challenge the best of luck in your endeavor.

I just thought I would let you know that I am infuriated that this is going into the game as is. I really think you guys don't listen to your community most of the time.

This is a perfect example of a feature that won't be used by most of your players. And even then, there are built in issues due to crowding. Why would you spend development time on this and then tell us you don't have time for other more crucial things?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
i just want to get back to playing the game dang it
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
everyone who doesn't have enough gold should just befriend an asian

trollface.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
They are not going to make it easy to find out who is in it just so you can stalk them for an invite. These invitations will cost alot on the Black Market, and for those who do purchase it will in return sit in trade channel selling invites for 100k until the price drops so much that everyone and thier little sister is in it and it is ruined.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Makes sense. BMAH usually updates around 1130pm. I'm still hoping for an option to hide the invites once you have one, to make the BMAH more viewable. Or maybe someone will make an addon to hide the invite spam. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Nobody ever does, that's why there's so much rage on the forums about things people don't even understand. A lot of them didn't even go on the PTR to see how it really works.

Hoo boy. No kidding. I didn't do the whole PTR thing, but... doesn't keep me from reading what others' experience after reading patches/updates.

I can't believe so many people are flipping out about gold when they can just learn to kill stuff. It's how I'm going to do it. I'll feel guilty if I don't find out how. Hahaha.

11/27/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Astindor

Oh come on! You can now use those shots that USED to make them hold still! Now you can DPS and not get hit by AOE damage and still get a shot in! That and hunters are pretty crafty in DPS. I manage to keep in top range DPS on mine even though she used to be pretty bad... Only exception is when mages and warlocks are involved. ;)
Edited by Khrysos on 11/27/2012 11:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'd worry less about this invitation to a guild, and worry more about why they cannot achieve the set goal for maintenance completion. We all know or quite a few of us do, that blizz is pretty fail when it comes to glitches, maintenance, etc. their answer to everything uninstall/reinstall.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Although our dps isn't crazy awesome right now we can still pull very respectable/ competitive numbers. Don't rely on the class to be strong- get the skill to make it so. If I wanted to have some super awesome dps right now i'd reroll, but I love playing as a hunter so i'm sticking with it, and I expect before this expac is over we'll be scaling better than some if not most other classes. Maybe you should start with hitting 90 before complaining as well though.

Edited by Gudrød on 11/27/2012 11:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
59 Undead Warlock
I hate Tuesdays!!! I never get to play before work! :( humph
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
11/27/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Octavethe
I hate Tuesdays!!! I never get to play before work! :( humph

i hear that been waiting since it said 11 at my house lol
Reply Quote
I think we should talk more about hunters.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]