Account status pending

(Locked)

100 Blood Elf Rogue
12/02/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Maclura
this is happening to me and i cant log in to wow

If your account is saying pending, you will just have to wait. You will want to check your billing profile to make sure everything is ok and there are no error.
91 Human Priest
Any word on this now? It has started on my account today. I can still log in but I don't want it to be to the point where I can't.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Did any of you purchase the annual pass late? My 6 month payment is due today, but i paid for the annual pass, so that should cancel it out. Perhaps the confusion is there. The billing dept considers you paid, but the box wasnt checked on the server side that lets you play. Im about to light up thier phones myself. Whelp, i been considering quitting, maybe this will finally allow me to.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
At least i can still log into the game, i guess ill be playing a while longer. I still think the annual pass vs 6 month recurring payment has something to do with it.
100 Human Priest
I got my annual pass the day it was announced but I did just switch my account from the one-month to six-month reoccurrence and today is the day my six-month is supposed to kick in. My account page just says pending. I just hope it doesn't end up effect me being able to actually log in to the game. If it messes with my mobile app for a day or so then I'm ok with that.
90 Human Warrior
Same problem here seems like blizzards having payment issues
14 Blood Elf Priest
12/02/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Galadriela
but i paid for the annual pass, so that should cancel it out.

To be clear Galadriela, you did not pay anything for the annual pass. You agreed to a contract indicating that you would continue to pay for your account for a year.
63 Pandaren Monk
apparently this issue is slowly spreading to other players because now i lack the ability to access remote chat yet i can still get on the game. seems to me like it is some sort of pattern going on. seems like the account will stay pending for so long and then because it does so it will close access to wow until there is a registered payment actually able to be read by the auto-pay which as the moment seems to be....auto-pay = fail
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Im still on the hook for the game then till february. I saw blizz put out an oopsie notice about this.
14 Blood Elf Priest
12/02/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Galadriela
Im still on the hook for the game then till february. I saw blizz put out an oopsie notice about this.

?? An "oppsie notice"? What exactly are you referring to? Do you have a link to the notice?
63 Pandaren Monk
it seems to me like they have fixed the issue whatever it was because my account is now reading as active
58 Human Death Knight
i just re-subbed today and earlier it was saying i was active, now i am at pending and my subscription says it ended today. i am still able to play and am playing right now. my order of MoP has been in queue since 8am CST and i dunno whats going on.
91 Night Elf Druid
Ok mine is doing the same thing pending , can't use armory app to post or check auctions .
Hope I can play when I get home ;/
90 Draenei Priest
Mine is doing this today, its freaking me out. Any updates?
90 Draenei Death Knight
I believe this subscription delay is keeping me from redeeming my Cinder Kitten pet and applying it to my account as I, too, am also "pending". When I try to redeem the pet, I get an error stating that "The selected World of Warcraft license is not available to play." I logged into my account just fine...and I'm about to do my Landfall dailies.
100 Worgen Hunter
Having the same issue as Golgoth. Bought the pet, but can't attach it to the account. I'm also logged in as we speak. Hoping this gets fixed soon.
Blizzard Employee
12/04/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Shealinn
Any updates?
The root cause of the issue is still being looked into. Though the process itself is slow, it should eventually go through.

12/04/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Golgöth
I believe this subscription delay is keeping me from redeeming my Cinder Kitten pet and applying it to my account
You are correct. Until payment goes through, you will not be able to claim the pet.

Our apologies for the delays.
90 Worgen Hunter
I'm also having the same issue, account says pending and I'm unable to claim my Cinder Kitten.
90 Blood Elf Priest
anyone else's account still say pending?
90 Troll Priest
Mine does. Le sigh. Been using the same card all this time so it's no issue on my part. Will just have to wait it out...
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]