Double-Tripple Load Screens?

90 Blood Elf Priest
First off, I removed all of my addons from the game even before the patch was downloaded. I figured everything would be out of date so may as well.

So I am playing with zero add-ons atm. Before the patch I would have 1 load screen at what I can roughly say was between 10-30 seconds. No real issues.

Now, every load screen is at least 1 min long, pausing at say 90% then followed by 2-3 (the worst was 8!!) 5-15 sec load screens!! I tried deleting my WTF folder. .

Is anyone else having this problem? My internet is still holding strong at 15mbs. .
My laptop is an ASUS G73JW-A1 Republic of Gamers 17.3-Inch Gaming Laptop.

I have no problem running the game on Ultra, even lowering the settings to Low seemed to make no difference. I am also getting no "errors" reported anywhere. . .

Help?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
No one? /sigh guess I'll have to hope for a bump tomorrow morning.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Have you posted over in the Bug Report Forum so the QA staff can see about it?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/28/2012 01:26 AMPosted by Flatspriest
Have you posted over in the Bug Report Forum so the QA staff can see about it?

I honestly didn't think it would be a bug? However, that forum does get swamped fairly quickly. I will make a post tho..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Anyone awake yet? Will check back later! I can't be the only person
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yes, I have had the same loading screen issue since the patch.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This is still happening :( However, I've noticed it happens more in MoP content. .
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Happens to me to, every arena i go in i barely get in time to buff and then go thru 2-3 more load screens coming out of the arena. Its a pain and needs to be fixed asap, it doesnt matter if i have addons on or not its just as bad.
Reply Quote
81 Tauren Death Knight
First off, I removed all of my addons from the game even before the patch was downloaded. I figured everything would be out of date so may as well.

So I am playing with zero add-ons atm. Before the patch I would have 1 load screen at what I can roughly say was between 10-30 seconds. No real issues.

Now, every load screen is at least 1 min long, pausing at say 90% then followed by 2-3 (the worst was 8!!) 5-15 sec load screens!! I tried deleting my WTF folder. .

Is anyone else having this problem? My internet is still holding strong at 15mbs. .
My laptop is an ASUS G73JW-A1 Republic of Gamers 17.3-Inch Gaming Laptop.

I have no problem running the game on Ultra, even lowering the settings to Low seemed to make no difference. I am also getting no "errors" reported anywhere. . .

Help?

Wow I thought I was the only one with this issue. I also have an Asus laptop similar to yours and my load screens have almost brought me to cancelling my accounnt. On top of them I still randomly get DC'ed on loots and various other things. It's a mess
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm experiencing the double and sometimes triple load screens as well. No other crashes or freezes, and it does tend to happen in the MoP instances more than the others.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Since the moment patch 5.1 hit, I am experiencing two loading screens every time. No matter what loading screen it is, I get the normal long one followed by a quick short one. Two loading screens, every time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]