Brawler's Guild: GG Engineering

I've managed to fight off everything thrown at me, with slight ease since I've started the Brawler's Guild. There is nothing on the internet about this fight yet, and was hoping someone with experience would know what to do. I just can't seem to beat it. Also willing to help you guys with any other boss fights up to that one.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Positioning is hard, but you have to use the rockets against them. The rockets from the Goblin will damage the Gnome and since they share health, it helps you meet the DPS requirement.

Grats on making it that far!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
@Coletta is correct here! I'm on the same part right now, and was 190k short of the enrage and ended up being on the wrong side of the room. I wasn't even close to killing it before, but when I started stacking on the person who wasn't immune to damage, it became a lot easier. Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Here's a hint....

The rocket barrage DAMAGES the npc's. Stand close to the one who death rays while barrage is going off.

On a side note : This damn Dark Summoner fight sucks as melee.
Edited by Skyfo on 11/28/2012 12:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
how do you get them to get hit by barrage if they don't move?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Stand on top of Bo?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
but it shoots them randomly around the arena, not ontop of me?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/28/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Momentum
but it shoots them randomly around the arena, not ontop of me?

It shoots about half of them directly on top of you.
Before one of them split off for the shield, I was hitting both with the rockets and had 'em about 1/3rd dead within ~20 seconds.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
=/ ive never had one land on me until the shield phase and it was landing on the shield. luck i guess?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Most of the missiles should be tracking you. If you're moving and jumping around a lot, it might be hard to notice, but they do follow you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I'm currently on this fight and it is a PITA. I've tried letting the bombs hit each other and I end up going splat. I haven't seen sub 50%. Annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Our statistics for GG Engineering: 26 - 2
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
11/28/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Sajakain
Our statistics for GG Engineering: 26 - 2

I love the stats guy <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
57-5 here.

Ixx and Millie Watt are tied for the most kills at 68 though. I didn't think millie was that hard... I can see at least 1 kill for everyone who tried her as a tank, but come on.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Got him.

Had to go Prot....
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Guessing these last four will require Prot. Even the Dark Summoner puts out a @#$&@#$&@#%$^&@%$^@#$^@#^ ^!#$Q264 of damage in my DPS spec.

Yet I see a BDK do this with his eyes closed.... /ugh.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Our stats: Bruce: 100 - 234

I have coined a new phrase.

Baddies are now Brucers. Enjoy =)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
GG engineers are very, very difficult, but they are doable.

I tried numberous strategies, and found the best was actually to do the fight as resto.

I kept myself alive and stacked on the engineer that was in the open at all times, they basically killed each other! Bit hard to do with enrage timer, had to kitty a little bit, but its a suggestion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Stuck on him too, Tried everything.. Still getting 1 shot from him.. the max I've gotten them down to is 1.5K.. then enrage, Very hard.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Got to sub 10% . Fight is defintely a pain. More of a survival fight then dps check.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]